Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Mama Says Jay-Z & Alicia Keys Are Still Ignoring Her Apologies For 2009 VMAs Incident... AKA All Eyez on Me

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
b8d01a054e858a4c902bd030cd386066.jpg

‘I entered the industry as a teenage Black girl from Brooklyn & Harlem NY. These situations are with mature adults at least 10 years my

senior,’ said Lil Mama
Lil Mama is still speaking on the time she joined Jay-Z and Alicia Keys on stage.

The “Lip Gloss” rapper took to Instagram to respond to a fan who made a comment about the time she ran on stage and interrupted Jay-Z and Alicia Keys’ “Empire State of Mind” performance at the VMA awards in 2009.

Lil Mama was ignored by Jay and Alicia on stage and it looks like she is still being ignored till this day.

“I thought they canceled you back when you jumped up on stage with Alicia and Jay Z?” a fan asked Lil Mama in regards to the viral moment.
But back when the incident occurred, Jay-Z did speak out about it.

“To interrupt that moment for us, I don’t think that was the right thing to do,” said Jigga to Angie Martinez at the time.

“It was a lot of planning that went into that performance. To disrupt that was outta line.”

Keys also spoke about the fiasco with the Today show.

“Of which I’d rather not speak about because the performance was so phenomenal that it really doesn’t matter about anything else,” she said to Hoda Kotb.

“We can appreciate her being overwhelmed and inspired. But we would have appreciated it if she would have did it from her sea

Niatia Kirkland aka Lil Mama explained to the fan that she reached out to the veteran performers but only heard silence in return.
“I entered the industry as a teenage Black girl from Brooklyn & Harlem NY. These situations are with mature adults at least 10 years my senior. I reached out in private to create an opportunity for communication and clarity,” she said back to the fan.
She added she has not “heard back from either party yet. With that, continuously misrepresenting my brand in public won’t be tolerated.”

Last edited:
b8d01a054e858a4c902bd030cd386066.jpg

Lil Mama is still speaking on the time she joined Jay-Z and Alicia Keys on stage.

The “Lip Gloss” rapper took to Instagram to respond to a fan who made a comment about the time she ran on stage and interrupted Jay-Z and Alicia Keys’ “Empire State of Mind” performance at the VMA awards in 2009.

Lil Mama was ignored by Jay and Alicia on stage and it looks like she is still being ignored till this day.

But back when the incident occurred, Jay-Z did speak out about it.

Keys also spoke about the fiasco with the Today show.

Niatia Kirkland aka Lil Mama explained to the fan that she reached out to the veteran performers but only heard silence in return.
“I entered the industry as a teenage Black girl from Brooklyn & Harlem NY. These situations are with mature adults at least 10 years my senior. I reached out in private to create an opportunity for communication and clarity,” she said back to the fan.
She added she has not “heard back from either party yet. With that, continuously misrepresenting my brand in public won’t be tolerated.”

Lol she wild

Jay the most petty...

Sidebar: i was about to say pettiest but i didn't want yall double taking my post

Back