Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Mama Says Jay-Z & Alicia Keys Are Still Ignoring Her Apologies For 2009 VMAs Incident... AKA All Eyez on Me

lol. yall niggas always wanna put pac as the bad guy but them niggas was talkin jus as much shit as he was
Pac burned his bridges with a lot of people and was a toxic individual like Joe.

May I remind you dude beat the shit outta Hughes Brothers as well, and engineers that only tried to help him?

And smashed his homies women?

Had pac still been alive he would've done more net banging than 50 and would've got his twitter clapped multiple times for going on emotional rants

Pac burned his bridges with a lot of people and was a toxic individual like Joe.

May I remind you dude beat the shit outta Hughes Brothers as well, and engineers that only tried to help him?

And smashed his homies women?

Had pac still been alive he would've done more net banging than 50 and would've got his twitter clapped multiple times for going on emotional rants

bruh ur sayin whole bs . hughes bros wanted him to play Muslim that is a gangster he told them there no such thing which is true and they fired him from the set . What he wanted was to talk to him in person but they went on live tv and fired him and nah i doubt the last part .

ur acting as if pac was the only one smashing niggas girls . that shit happens on regular foh

ur acting as if pac was the only one smashing niggas girls . that shit happens on regular foh
Listen I'm the biggest pac fan

And I'm admitting that alot of what he did was clown behavior and would definitely not fly if someone like bow wow did that shit.

We pick and choose who could get away with what.
Stories pop up til this day of pac moving foul.

So your your best friend smash your girl in your bed you gonna dap him up and give him props?

Or is your boy moving foul?

This really needs to stop being gassed up.

At the time of the shooting he didn't know they were cops.

100% respect the fact that he stood up for another black man against 2 white men though.

don’t matter shot two white dudes being racist

This really needs to stop being gassed up.

At the time of the shooting he didn't know they were cops.

100% respect the fact that he stood up for another black man against 2 white men though.
This

They turned out to be cops and shot at him first.

Anyone could get caught in that situation, shot at whoever shooting at you.

People act like he chris dorner lol

This

They turned out to be cops and shot at him first.

Anyone could get caught in that situation, shot at whoever shooting at you.

People act like he chris dorner
lol

Exactly, just give him all the respect and credit he deserves just for standing up for a fellow black man who he didn't even know. No need to sensationalize what he did.

Yall know what he did on purpose tho?

He started a fake beef and got the goat killed instead of putting a no fly zone in Cali for his real shooters

Slept with said friends baby mama as well

Disrespected a teenager's sickle cell disease for no reason, a disease that mainly affects black people

Fuck snoops girl and then snuffed him for not engaging in his fake beef

Stayed disrespecting Dr. Dre after dre shelved helter shelter and his own album and beats and gave them to him, basically giving him a plat single

Beat up Sam sneed and made him wanna quit the music business

This was in a mere 6 months period.
Snoop's girl?

Exactly, just give him all the respect and credit he deserves just for standing up for a fellow black man who he didn't even know. No need to sensationalize what he did.

but either way he shot two cops don’t matter if he knew he still shot two white dudes like why that aint enough

but either way he shot two cops don’t matter if he knew he still shot two white dudes like why that aint enough

Are you trying to troll this morning or honestly just selectively reading?

Serious question

Her reason for doing it is funnier than her actually doing it to me. This chick said she was so inspired by the moment that she had to run up on stage. What? That makes no sense.

Back