Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Fanook X & his supporters attack his Critics as “Homophobic” After His BET Awards “Performance”

My only problems with the LBGTQ folks are their need to try and equate their struggle with the black struggle. It's not the same. That's not to say theirs isn't valid, but it's not the same.

The other issue is that they aren't just fighting to be treated as equal or anything like that. A lot of their beef seems to be that people don't accept them on their terms.

Like you can't just say that two gay men have the right to kiss in public if they want and leave it at that. You have to believe that its a beautiful expression of love, and if you're someone that happens to think two men kissing is disgusting, then you're the devil and you should be cancelled even if you generally support their cause.

Also, they are getting to the point where they are getting some power, and they are basically trying to use it to flex. Look at the whole Kevin Hart incident. That was nothing but a power play.

My only problems with the LBGTQ folks are their need to try and equate their struggle with the black struggle. It's not the same. That's not to say theirs isn't valid, but it's not the same.

The other issue is that they aren't just fighting to be treated as equal or anything like that. A lot of their beef seems to be that people don't accept them on their terms.

Like you can't just say that two gay men have the right to kiss in public if they want and leave it at that. You have to believe that its a beautiful expression of love, and if you're someone that happens to think two men kissing is disgusting, then you're the devil and you should be cancelled even if you generally support their cause.

Also, they are getting to the point where they are getting some power, and they are basically trying to use it to flex. Look at the whole Kevin Hart incident. That was nothing but a power play.

On the second paragraph tho it’s not like they ask you what you think about it. Many times folks are telling them why they are going to hell or some other shit and they respond.
And y’all never separate black lbgqt from white. Do the black ones have that power to cancel because I never seen it. To many on this board a black gay person mentioning they are gay is enough to distract everybody

On the second paragraph tho it’s not like they ask you what you think about it. Many times folks are telling them why they are going to hell or some other shit and they respond.
And y’all never separate black lbgqt from white. Do the black ones have that power to cancel because I never seen it. To many on this board a black gay person mentioning they are gay is enough to distract everybody

I'm talking about when it comes up in discussion. You right, if niggas is just going up to gay people and randomly telling them that they are disgusting, that is fucked up.

And sometimes mentioning that you're gay can be a distraction. If the topic is police reform, and the deaths of black men is the vehicle being used to achieve it, what purpose does it serve to differentiate between straight black men and gay black men? You're just adding complexity to a problem that's already hard enough to solve.

yall off the chain lol

homie said how come they don't promote the booty warriors

:pause:

putin gif that Allergens posted.gif

Once you get past how ridiculous that sounds, it really is a valid question when you think about it.

The movement is basically trying to emasculate black men and make them more effeminate.

The more effeminate they are...........the less threatening they are.

The less threatening they are, the easier they are to control.

They won't promote the image of the quote/unquote.............."booty warrior".............because that image is in direct contrast to what they're trying to do.

Promote that image, and they run the risk of them becoming the type of........... "warrior class".........that is essential to uplifting our community.

think about it clip.gif

Who are these people and….

….. How do you know about them?

Everybody knows about Fleece Johnson.

As for Big Buster from Harlem, he used to work for Bumpy Johnson back in the day.

Kind of an enforcer whose specialty was.............."information extraction."

Granted, his methods might've been considered questionable.........but no one can dispute the results.

Everybody knows about Fleece Johnson.

As for Big Buster from Harlem, he used to work for Bumpy Johnson back in the day.

Kind of an enforcer whose specialty was.............."information extraction."

Granted, his methods might've been considered questionable.........but no one can dispute the results.
Just had to Google fleece the guy from boondocks that's who you want on TV???
:scust:

Screenshot_20210701-160846.png

Google doesn't even know big buster

Just had to Google fleece the guy from boondocks that's who you want on TV???
:scust:

View attachment 576382

Google doesn't even know big buster

Google the series Godfather of Harlem.......and that should provide you with the necessary info on Big Buster.

Whose actually referred to as "Big D&^k Buster" on the show.

I only referred to him as Big Buster because I'm not comfortable referencing another man using that pseudonym.

nh

Back