Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Fanook X & his supporters attack his Critics as “Homophobic” After His BET Awards “Performance”

This subject honestly I feel never brings out legitimate talking points with people.

Lil Nas X is a talentless hack, IMO, so that’s one of the major issues.

The whole argument about him doing what he does because he knows people will respond and be annoyed, is such a corny and intellectually dishonest thing to say.

How come the LGBT movement is always promoting the flamboyant, effeminate gays?

Why don't they promote the warrior type niggas like Fleece and Big Buster from Harlem?

Why isn't that part of the agenda?

nh

The song itself is mid at best. So when you need gimmicks for attention that should tell you something. Let the music speak for itself.

Wasn't yall crying when they said black trans lives matter?

When gay black ppl talk about themselves yall cry for days and weeks on end saying how it's a distraction from the movement. Which one is it.

These niggas can’t just say they don’t like gays they gotta make up a narrative. Cuz I bring up black gays all the time and they hate them niggas

This subject honestly I feel never brings out legitimate talking points with people.

Lil Nas X is a talentless hack, IMO, so that’s one of the major issues.

The whole argument about him doing what he does because he knows people will respond and be annoyed, is such a corny and intellectually dishonest thing to say.

could just not listen to his music

Gay people tried (and failed) to all lives matter the Black Lives Matter movement. But you’re hOmoPhObIc for calling it out.

Back