Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Fanook X & his supporters attack his Critics as “Homophobic” After His BET Awards “Performance”

The things that rile other adults up man.

Don't yall have bills? Stress from work? Kids?

A damn pandemic going on, Isreal still occupying Palestine.

160 people just got crushed in Miami and the world news is 2 niggas kissing.
They take the bait every time.

He loves the fact that he makes people uncomfortable.

This is exactly the response he wants.

He had the number 1 song of ALL TIME!

He knows he ain’t gonna be able to top that.

So, he has to do over the top, outlandish things like pretend to be a devil worshipper, release a satanic shoe with human blood and do sexual stuff with Satan in a music video (I never watched, by the way).

And motherfuckers lost their minds…. Just like he predicted.

It never fails.

I hope I’m never bored enough to let an attention-seeking celebrity make me “uncomfortable”.

crying? Naw. But it makes no sense to say when Black Lives Matter as a whole and does not need a sub section when fighting for black rights.
So do you want them to specify black LGBT or not. Cuz this logic leaves no option and it's stated as if they dont also be concerned with black life as a whole.

So do you want them to specify black LGBT or not. Cuz this logic leaves no option and it's stated as if they dont also be concerned with black life as a whole.

I’m saying. The LBTQ community is referring to all races.

I’m here for us. Black lives be it gay or straight. I’m here for us and us only.

Black lives is just that. BLACK LIVES. It don’t say straight black lives. It’s all of us.

they need to break away from them folks at all cost.

@Dwayne you don't see how these statements are contradictory?

Until gay black folks start exclusively start saying BLACK LBGT…..

Man let me stop.
crying? Naw. But it makes no sense to say when Black Lives Matter as a whole and does not need a sub section when fighting for black rights.

If we agree black LGBT ppl have a different experience moving around in the world than straight black ppl and you want them to break away from LGBT of other races, them discussing themselves will be done under the subset of black life.

So do you want them to talk about themselves or not?

@Dwayne you don't see how these statements are contradictory?

If we agree black LGBT ppl have a different experience moving around in the world than straight black ppl and you want them to break away from LGBT of other races, them discussing themselves will be done under the subset of black life.

So do you want them to talk about themselves or not?

I get it.

but

it’s black lives.
If black lives don’t matter gay black lives ain’t either.

They still need to distinguish themselves from the group.

They take the bait every time.

He loves the fact that he makes people uncomfortable.

This is exactly the response he wants.

He had the number 1 song of ALL TIME!

He knows he ain’t gonna be able to top that.

So, he has to do over the top, outlandish things like pretend to be a devil worshipper, release a satanic shoe with human blood and do sexual stuff with Satan in a music video (I never watched, by the way).

And motherfuckers lost their minds…. Just like he predicted.

It never fails.

I hope I’m never bored enough to let an attention-seeking celebrity make me “uncomfortable”.

Exactly, he knows what he is doing and got a good marketing team to create controversy.

Same thing Kanye be doing to keep himself in the news.

And sheeps get riled up, every single time.

If stuff like this affects your personal life, then you got other issues

Last edited:
LLS @ lil fanook

That is funny as shit. All I got for commentary in this thread.

Back