Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

No one said he wasnt....
This is what I don't get......
It seems like for black people guilty of one thing means you can be fucked with just because for the rest of your life

Well when its something like rape or murder you should be ostracized. All societies do this.

I could see if sold some drugs or even beat somebody up. But when the shit you do has potential to scar people for life why wouldnt a community view you a certain way?

Nope. It was talked about a lot, because it was shocking that this grown man married a teenager. It was talked about on black radio and black publications at the time. The more Aaliyah blew up; the more it was talked about. It was talked about some more when she died; so this has been discussed through two centuries and several decades.

What people don’t want to admit to themselves is that this has been allowed to go on in entertainment circles since forever. People are always talking about that “room” celebrities go into whenever there is a party. The Room contains all kinds of debauchery: Sex with other men, boys, women, girls or animals. Today’s music ain’t about Love and Happiness. Those days are long gone. Today’s music is about perversion and all types of debauchery. So, actually, NOBODY is off the hook.

Skip all the eyes wide shut shit. If all these old heads knew back in the day amd said something but nothing happened why are some yall upset its coming back up?

Skip all the eyes wide shut shit. If all these old heads knew back in the day amd said something but nothing happened why are some yall upset its coming back up?
Because it's not authentic.....it's what you are being told by some Chicks who got used trying to use him.

Because it's not authentic.....it's what you are being told by some Chicks who got used trying to use him.

So now you saying r kelly didnt molest anybody and its all an elaborate move to destroy black men by getting one of our beloved singers hemmed up?

Wtf you talking about?

So now you saying r kelly didnt molest anybody and its all an elaborate move to destroy black men by getting one of our beloved singers hemmed up?

Wtf you talking about?
This is why you can't say shit about us older folks.

The shit been said about 39 times but you keep missing it.
Then the fact you can't sepearate two things is saddening.

You have no idea how this world works...and you show it often.

So I guess the fact that now Chris brown is brought up.....you still can't make the connection

Funny how you always say we are for white people....yet you small world can't see it's actually you and people like you who are doing white people work because you can't critically think for yourself.

And by your terms.....all the guys who went around killing people in the hood that no one told on ...it's ok for police to kill him over a missing stamp on a letter because he was locked up for non paid parking tickets 20 yes ago.
Why you think they search for shit on black men when they kill them?

Yet none of them killers got Zimmerman ..but I'll be a target cuz I'm black.

Kinda like you believed those white women over Cosby even tho most wasn't even raped...but you was mainly mad at the speech.

Then skipped the same outrage for Harvey.... twice.

But you want all pedos off the streets tho.
What you doing to help in your community? In your family?

All your finger pointing at us for saying this is bullshit ...why are you not just as angry at those who didn't testify to get him up outta here? Are you mad at all the stories coming out about how parents handed their kids over to him? Or how the grown chicks walked into this willingly?

If you for safe kids ...be that way 100%.
All pedos need that work.

Don't stop at just 1 person .

Tag you it, nigga

Last edited:
YOU can’t read. The reason REGULAR people knew about it is because it was blasted on black radio and black media (Vibe, etc—whatever was hot back then). And if REGULAR people knew so did the music industry. When it got out, that was the time for SONY and everybody in the industry to let him go. ALL your favs in music knew about it. They kept putting him on anyway.

YOU can’t read. The reason REGULAR people knew about it is because it was blasted on black radio and black media (Vibe, etc—whatever was hot back then). And if REGULAR people knew so did the music industry. When it got out, that was the time for SONY and everybody in the industry to let him go. ALL your favs in music knew about it. They kept putting him on anyway.
An now want to step away ...

Nah. Give them checks back.

Nigga can help you until he needs help...then it's nah....he a pedo.

This is my promise and new goal.
I already do alot and I'm kinda locked down for a bit with other shit....
But I'm going to try to do little shit to support lil black boys who are victims of abuse. I am already doing shit for women and children of domestic abuse....but maybe the boys need to be my next goal.

And I want everyone to hold me accountable for this promise.
Everyone!

Well when its something like rape or murder you should be ostracized. All societies do this.

I could see if sold some drugs or even beat somebody up. But when the shit you do has potential to scar people for life why wouldnt a community view you a certain way?
So why didn’t SONY and the music industry do that. My parents were both in the military back then. They didn’t have shit to do with R. Kelly. They wouldn’t even let us listen to rap or hip hop in our home or in their car. But today everybody is rhyming about eating booty like groceries; and every kid and teen knows what Beyonce and Jay-Z do in their bed. Why hasn’t the industry put a stop to PERV music; because it’s a PERVERT’S PARADISE on the radio, in the club, videos, social media, etc.

This is my promise and new goal.
I already do alot and I'm kinda locked down for a bit with other shit....
But I'm going to try to do little shit to support lil black boys who are victims of abuse. I am already doing shit for women and children of domestic abuse....but maybe the boys need to be my next goal.
THANK YOU!!! I’m working on something myself in this regard.

So why didn’t SONY and the music industry do that. My parents were both in the military back then. They didn’t have shit to do with R. Kelly. They wouldn’t even let us listen to rap or hip hop in our home or in their car. But today everybody is rhyming about eating booty like groceries; and every kid and teen knows what Beyonce and Jay-Z do in their bed. Why hasn’t the industry put a stop to PERV music; because it’s a PERVERT’S PARADISE on the radio, in the club, videos, social media, etc.
I guess this is my que for the Arianne grande thread.

Back