Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Go at the system but forgive and forget everybody that used the system to their advantage. And only forgive and forget so nobody brings up your past and throws it at you? Cowardice
Yetbyou say we defelecting because we ask can we add the crowd onto the harvey wagon? That's cowardice?

So others can add a dead mj but we can't add an alive Harvey?

The system didnt help kelz other sick people helped him. Yet a true system is out there...but it don't matter. Lets shit on only one but talk about the system that helped the niggas.

So far all I heard about was black dudes...Harvey slightly mentioned.
Even outside of him....no one else?

Funny how all these people coming out now....the picture is growing...but guess who's still the focus?

Yetbyou say we defelecting because we ask can we add the crowd onto the harvey wagon? That's cowardice?

So others can add a dead mj but we can't add an alive Harvey?

The system didnt help kelz other sick people helped him. Yet a true system is out there...but it don't matter. Lets shit on only one but talk about the system that helped the niggas.

So far all I heard about was black dudes...Harvey slightly mentioned.
Even outside of him....no one else?

Funny how all these people coming out now....the picture is growing...but guess who's still the focus?

Nobody is against adding the crowd but ok stick with that.

You saying he a victim show empathy were you not?
If he had help or was protected....we would not be talking about this now.
Can he not get mental help in or out of jail? Maybe give insight that might be used to save someone else? You just cant fathom such a though huh?

Regardless of what you say, the man us a victim. But you see that as being nice, huh?
Can't call it what it is cuz of what he did?
We can learn from this to stop other shit. But all you hear is me not saying fry him.
That's all that matters?

Seems to me you not true in your intentions of wanting to break the system.
And if its not broken....there is another kelz right now cornering a scared kid...victimizing them and in turn creating another kelz.

But yep, you got it all figured out.

If he had help or was protected....we would not be talking about this now.
Can he not get mental help in or out of jail? Maybe give insight that might be used to save someone else? You just cant fathom such a though huh?

Regardless of what you say, the man us a victim. But you see that as being nice, huh?
Can't call it what it is cuz of what he did?
We can learn from this to stop other shit. But all you hear is me not saying fry him.
That's all that matters?

Seems to me you not true in your intentions of wanting to break the system.
And if its not broken....there is another kelz right now cornering a scared kid...victimizing them and in turn creating another kelz.

But yep, you got it all figured out.

My thing is wasnt some poor ignorant dude who didnt know any better this man had ample money power and resources to get counseling a long time ago. I know black people dont like seeing shrinks and we dont want folks in our business but he had all that ability on his own and refused it. You cant make a nigga do something as you state often you cant make a nigga better himself. He couldve been dealt with his own demons and he chose not too now we here.

Im not stick with one stance.....its called being flexible.
Many things need attention.
Not just 1.
Walk, chew gum, listen to wutang.

I said that early in the thread and on every thread im saying black folks can focus on multiple things while youre in the post saying niggas is dumb and stupid. So what is it?

My thing is wasnt some poor ignorant dude who didnt know any better this man had ample money power and resources to get counseling a long time ago. I know black people dont like seeing shrinks and we dont want folks in our business but he had all that ability on his own and refused it. You cant make a nigga do something as you state often you cant make a nigga better himself. He couldve been dealt with his own demons and he chose not too now we here.
its called enablers and yes men.
anyone keeping it 100 with him?

and how many every day nigga try to better themselves? i think i already proved that point.

I said that early in the thread and on every thread im saying black folks can focus on multiple things while youre in the post saying niggas is dumb and stupid. So what is it?
niggas are stupid.
what foot work is being done?
if niggas can focus on multiple things....why are we constantly talking about shit niggas didnt say...like supporting a perv. yet you keep saying it when someone says another point.

Back