Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Naw one of the first legal arguments by the defense was how we know it’s him then the girl and her family declined to testify or even press charges and the uncle testified it wasn’t her.....fam there was nt much outrage then...this is the most I’ve seen niggas enraged or really tuned in this shit

Why you dont want people outraged?

I think the shit that comes off so wrong is when folks say "white folks know how to protect their own why don't we?".. Why it gotta be the worst of the worst for that argument to be used? Because I rarely see it used when not being aimed at protecting someone accused of doing something foul.

Because niggas look up to white people

Man I was 13 when I first got into R. Kelly's music proper... When Aaliyah dropped I thought it was just a producer/protégé relationship... Them getting married was news I heard years later

And the first I heard of him having sex with young girls was when that video got leaked... In 2002

Prior to that I didn't know shit..

For whatever reason niggas think everybody knew all the details of this shit because we heard rumors or read an article. Niggas dont even know the purpose of a documentary if this is their point. These niggas act like our heros are being attacked or something

Because people are inconsistent and full of shit and cant think on their own.

Nigga you ate people. Kill that shit you fall into the same shit as anybody else. You have the section that says fuck r. Kelly and his supporters and enablers. You got the section who thinks kelly is being done dirty. You got you and elzo and 5th pov which pretty much focuses on white pedos. Then you got the niggas who dont care. Flip flopping and all that.

Nigga you ate people. Kill that shit you fall into the same shit as anybody else. You have the section that says fuck r. Kelly and his supporters and enablers. You got the section who thinks kelly is being done dirty. You got you and elzo and 5th pov which pretty much focuses on white pedos. Then you got the niggas who dont care. Flip flopping and all that.
Wrong
Wrong and wrong

First I didn't eat people,
And if you mean hate ..yep. I do. Because people are stupid.
I would support a dumb leader before i ever support a smart follower.

I hate pedos, but he had his day. The family didn't allow a fair trail so get got off. But fir people to keep bringing him tough girls is wrong but right now we talking about bullshit.
Niggas want to say brainwashed not knowing they are being brainwashed.
And just like John legend had so much to say about rkelly yet stand by his pics with Harvey....you ok with that?
So you ok with him shitting on a black perv while supporting a white perv?

You have enough sleep? You want smoke today?

Wrong
Wrong and wrong

I hate pedos, but he had his day. The family didn't allow a fair trail so get got off. But fir people to keep bringing him tough girls is wrong but right now we talking about bullshit.
And just like John legend had so much to say about rkelly yet stand by his pics with Harvey....you ok with that?

John Legend was seen in a pic he didnt support dude. Harvey having his day too. You old i get it. Back then it was nothing to worry about and nobody cared. My generation cares tho we were in middle school when the sex tape dropped we were kids. Now its exposed and people are disgusted. Just because yall old heads aint do anything about or talk about it you want to say "well we didnt care then why we care now?" Does not mean nobody took issue with this.

Im assume you early 40s yall grew up on r. Kelly he your soundtrack it was probably ignored just like other celebs trangressions are ignored. But why is that used as a valid deflection. You want people to pick and choose when they care or keep the sane feeling on a issue for 20 years? Thought you were all about growth?

And to keep bringing up white people when this is mostly a black issue is bullshit. The r kelly case is a black issue. And yall say he being dragged through the mud when he operated exactly like white men in power operate. Hush money and threats.

It seems to me to see him stripped of his privilege(he aint lost shit tho) is supposed to be a wake up call to all negroes or something? All these black adults who failed and sold these kids to other black adults but we gotta bring in white folks?

Last edited:
Wrong
Wrong and wrong

Thats completely stupid af. Thats not common sense you just gravitating to the leader cuz they are leading not because they know something. Thats voting for Trump.

John Legend was seen in a pic he didnt support dude. Harvey having his day too. You old i get it. Back then it was nothing yo worry about and nobody cared. My generation cares tho we were in middle school when the sex tape dropped we were kids. Now its exposed and people are disgusted. Just because yall old heads aint do anything about or talk about it you want to say "well we didnt care then why we care now?" Does not mean nobody took issue with this.

Im assume you early 40s yall grew up on r. Kelly he your soundtrack it was orobably ignored just like other celebs trangressions are ignored. But why is that used as a valid deflection. You want people to pick and choose when they care or keep the sane feeling on a issue for 20 years? Thought you were all about growth?

And to keep bringing up white people when this is mostly a black issue is bullshit. The r kelly case is a black issue. And yall say he being dragged through the mud when he operated exactly like white men in power operate. Hish money and threats.

It seems to me to see him stripped of his privilege(he aint lost shit tho) is supposed to be a wake up call to all negroes or something? All these black adults who failed and sold these kids to other black adults but we gotta bring in white folks?
Did you say your generation cares?

Niggas you just lost all credibility.

I'm about to shred you now

No a real conversation about in our community. But its like niggas only want to bring it up after women tell their stories. Sometimes it is natural. But i see it on social media after this r kelly thing its like they using to say "hey we are victims too" but after its not hot anymore would they still be willing to talk about it. Or ate nighas gonna say they shouldve liked it because it was an older woman.

The same dismissal femake victims get male victims get it too. But men gotta be willing to.talk about it. We live in a male centered society.
I don’t agree that this is not talked about in our community. For one thing, we are not unique, and this happens everywhere in the world, with both men and women. Remember: R. Kelly and his brother were raped as little boys by their own sister. And, this is all women talk about when they get together: fuckbois, fuckboi music, fuckboi culture; rape and predation all day long.

So wait,all this time you do believe he is guilty of pedophilia????
No one said he wasnt....
This is what I don't get......
It seems like for black people guilty of one thing means you can be fucked with just because for the rest of your life

John Legend was seen in a pic he didnt support dude. Harvey having his day too. You old i get it. Back then it was nothing yo worry about and nobody cared. My generation cares tho we were in middle school when the sex tape dropped we were kids. Now its exposed and people are disgusted. Just because yall old heads aint do anything about or talk about it you want to say "well we didnt care then why we care now?" Does not mean nobody took issue with this.

Im assume you early 40s yall grew up on r. Kelly he your soundtrack it was orobably ignored just like other celebs trangressions are ignored. But why is that used as a valid deflection. You want people to pick and choose when they care or keep the sane feeling on a issue for 20 years? Thought you were all about growth?

And to keep bringing up white people when this is mostly a black issue is bullshit. The r kelly case is a black issue. And yall say he being dragged through the mud when he operated exactly like white men in power operate. Hish money and threats.

Nope. It was talked about a lot, because it was shocking that this grown man married a teenager. It was talked about on black radio and black publications at the time. The more Aaliyah blew up; the more it was talked about. It was talked about some more when she died; so this has been discussed through two centuries and several decades.

What people don’t want to admit to themselves is that this has been allowed to go on in entertainment circles since forever. People are always talking about that “room” celebrities go into whenever there is a party. The Room contains all kinds of debauchery: Sex with other men, boys, women, girls or animals. Today’s music ain’t about Love and Happiness. Those days are long gone. Today’s music is about perversion and all types of debauchery. So, actually, NOBODY is off the hook.

Nope. It was talked about a lot, because it was shocking that this grown man married a teenager. It was talked about on black radio and black publications at the time. The more Aaliyah blew up; the more it was talked about. It was talked about some more when she died; so this has been discussed through two centuries and several decades.

What people don’t want to admit to themselves is that this has been allowed to go on in entertainment circles since forever. People are always talking about that “room” celebrities go into whenever there is a party. The Room contains all kinds of debauchery: Sex with other men, boys, women, girls or animals. Today’s music ain’t about Love and Happiness. Those days are long gone. Today’s music is about perversion and all types of debauchery. So, actually, NOBODY is off the hook.
Jamie foxx an his famous parties

Back