Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

But I swore the mom was saying he was a good father......wasn't she also speaking highly of her baby daddy in the video she was with dude. After she left .
She still got his last name.
Smdh

Well I don't see anyone in the conscious community stepping up to use their platform to highlight and bring greater awareness to this serious issue. Let alone reaching out to offer help to victims to advocate for justice or any sense of closure....

Last edited:
Well I don't see anyone in the conscious community stepping up to use their platform to highlight and bring great awareness to this serious issue. Let alone reaching out to offer help to the victims to advocate for justice or any sense of justice....
This is why I call bullshit on these people.
Wave riding ass niggas. This is going to come back to haunt us all.

Or maybe the is apart of the return from other shit.

I been telling yall.

Tomorrow I need to make the thread I was hesitant to make about how pedo is beung pushed on society.

She was a child herself when it was happening though
BUT she grew up and never said anything. Never said her father was doing this or that until this doc came out.

So if the doc never came out she would be silent. This whole thing all falls on personal responsibility. The minors I let them slide but everyone else in this doc is full of shit. R. Kelly should have been shot and killed day one but eveyone of these parents failed their children. So they're just as guilty as that bitch nigga R. Kelly

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/01/10/r-kelly-daughter-buku-abi-instagram-monster-lifetime-docuseries/

R. Kelly's estranged daughter has broken her silence with a powerful statement condemning the singer ... and strongly implies she and her family have also been abused by him.

Buku Abi shared a long, thoughtful message on Instagram Thursday, apologizing for taking so long to say something, explaining she's been searching for the right words for days.

Abi expresses sympathy and devastation for all of the women who've been allegedly victimized by her father, and makes it clear that she, her mother and siblings don't condone any of his negative behavior -- past or present.

She also suggests for that reason, she and her family have not had any relationship with Kelly for years, saying ... "Going through all I have gone through in my life, I would never want anyone to feel the pain I have felt."

Buku adds ... "The same monster you all confronting me about is my father. I am well aware of who and what he is. I grew up in that house."

Kelly's daughter says she's chosen to stay out of the spotlight because it's better for her healing process, and the constant reminders of "how terrible my father is" aren't good for her ... so she has to do what's best for herself.

As you know, Kelly's surrounded by controversy and allegations of sexual abuse and predatory behavior in the wake of Lifetime's docuseries, "Surviving R. Kelly."

Watch these niggas say the daughter lying (because women always lie) then they gonna ask why it took her so long to talk then they gonna say she was quiet when she had the money

Well I don't see anyone in the conscious community stepping up to use their platform to highlight and bring greater awareness to this serious issue. Let alone reaching out to offer help to victims to advocate for justice or any sense of closure....

Consious community is a joke. Its all about how black women make black boys weak how gays ruin the community how we just gotta give our money to black people to end oppression.

BUT she grew up and never said anything. Never said her father was doing this or that until this doc came out.

So if the doc never came out she would be silent. This whole thing all falls on personal responsibility. The minors I let them slide but everyone else in this doc is full of shit. R. Kelly should have been shot and killed day one but eveyone of these parents failed their children. So they're just as guilty as that bitch nigga R. Kelly

I hear what you saying and I agree it’s bs really. Why didn’t anyone say anything? But it’s a slippery slope. We all knew. We saw the tape. There’s video evidence. My thing is, why isn’t his homes and studio being searched? There has to be more video evidence.

Why does everyone want people not even associated with the abuse to speak? If they do cool, if they don't that's cool too.

Swear this social media society is so stupid. Everybody think everyone, including themselves, got to speak on a topic.

The people witness to the crime or privy to details of a crime are the only ones with responsibility to speak up.

I forgot where I heard it at. It might've been on Chronicles of Judah Youtube channel but he said months ago that a lot of people will get exposed in 2019. Even people that might be held to a good merit in the community. Cosby, Kellz, it looks like they trying to go after Michael Jackson next smdh. Shits is crazy

I forgot where I heard it at. It might've been on Chronicles of Judah Youtube channel but he said months ago that a lot of people will get exposed in 2019. Even people that might be held to a good merit in the community. Cosby, Kellz, it looks like they trying to go after Michael Jackson next smdh. Shits is crazy
Good.

this is how i see it

too much focus on the now victims....and skipping over the past victim that became the monster.

Back