Welcome To aBlackWeb

LGBTQ Terrorists force Halle Berry to give up movie role

shut the fuck . ofcourse i am dont even question me about me being black u stupid fuck
So take the best character in your words and make them trans? So you are ok with changing a developed character and creating and developing a new character so a black established character can still shine?

So you are ok with only being one to cover all basis?

Yea y’all got it.

It can be two black peopleya know

I never said change the character my nigga I said it better to create a new one argue what I said not what you want me to say

who said i was disgusted?
maybe i missed where it said the lgbt as a whole..
nope it said white lgbt and they are targeting .....you know what,

you got it.

well then talk about the whites but again you blame the bad black people like stfu you don’t ev n know your own point

So take the best character in your words and make them trans? So you are ok with changing a developed character and creating and developing a new character so a black established character can still shine?

So you are ok with only being one to cover all basis?

Yea y’all got it.

It can be two black peopleya know

giphy.gif

Halle was the original adult Storm for three movies.
That's a fair amount to call it her role.

And I believe it's a safe bet that it's mostly trans, and/or other gays, advocating for that change.
Especially, in comics, usually, these fans don't play with their heroes like that.
Every studio that's tried to shoehorn diversity into established IP's has been met with backlash.
Often with the final product bombing as a result.

Honestly, black women should have been furious when the idea was first presented as well.
They don't have enough proper representation, so the trans community should not be trying to take their spotlight.

The bold is truth dot com

Especially after how they fucked over Captain Marvel by making her a blonde haired white woman when the real CM was a sista.

I never said change the character my nigga I said it better to create a new one argue what I said not what you want me to say
so why are you talking some other shit?

i said dont change the character as well...so whats your problem?

my issue is dont take from an establshed actress just to make her trans to represent the trans community.

that makes no sense and is ass backwards. especially when its plenty of other people to choose from if they dont want to create one from scratch.

now whats your issue?

well then talk about the whites but again you blame the bad black people like stfu you don’t ev n know your own point
nigga are you having a stroke?

where i blame bad black people.

the fuck is wrong with you?

A lot of black women not all but a certain few have made themselves allies of the LGBTQ community.

A lot of black women not all but a certain few have made themselves allies of the LGBTQ community.
aye bruh.....you said alot ......you didnt need to say not all.

you see how things are making people have to be overly correct and clear just to get to a point to not offend people who shouldnt be offended if they knew their own stance and was concrete on it.

but your point is still valid.

aye bruh.....you said alot ......you didnt need to say not all.

you see how things are making people have to be overly correct and clear just to get to a point to not offend people who shouldnt be offended if they knew their own stance and was concrete on it.

but your point is still valid.
I have to or else we’ll get a derailed conversation like in the Janelle Monáe thread.

I have to or else we’ll get a derailed conversation like in the Janelle Monáe thread.
i hate this shit has to happen.

we had how to talk to the ladies thread......we need a how to listen and comprehend thread.

niggas read to be ready to fight and be missing the point,.
so many things went left that could have been great convos because of this type shit.

NH, but they're right about this.

but we must allow them play striaght women or man in movies/shows . fuck outta here

This is true as well.

Can't have it both ways.

I'd even extend it to all of these foreign born black actors playing roles that are specific to the black american experience.

If there's a good enough black american actor to play that role, it shouldn't be given to someone who was born and raised overseas.

Granted, it's a slippery slope........but that's what happens when you open Pandora's Box.

Back