Welcome To aBlackWeb

LGBTQ Terrorists force Halle Berry to give up movie role

Close the thread, bedwench berry already apologized to the pedo protectors I mean fruity in the booty mafia.

man fk those faggots .. its crazy that they got everyone pleasing them .

Reactions: GNS
and no one would have a problem with that.
at least i wouldnt.

but what does sexuality even have to do with the xmen. like how would you even display trans in an xmen movie?
this shit is crazy to me.

lol you forgot the X Men were created during the civil right movement and that MLK is inspiration for professor x and Malcolm for Magneto. And transgender is about gender not orientation. And it’s literally just a character they not gonna push it down your throat bruh

lol you forgot the X Men were created during the civil right movement and that MLK is inspiration for professor x and Malcolm for Magneto. And transgender is about gender not orientation. And it’s literally just a character they not gonna push it down your throat bruh
so whats the point

so whats the point

what was the point of adding black or Latin characters? You literally making the same point white people used to make Dos but again you won’t see it because you’re disgusted with those people. It would be easier if you just said that instead of asking questions faking like you want to understand. Could literally google everything you have questions on.

what was the point of adding black or Latin characters? You literally making the same point white people used to make Dos but again you won’t see it because you’re disgusted with those people. It would be easier if you just said that instead of asking questions faking like you want to understand. Could literally google everything you have questions on.
who said i was disgusted?
maybe i missed where it said the lgbt as a whole..
nope it said white lgbt and they are targeting .....you know what,

you got it.

No one is properly represented except white ppl.

We want black roles going to black actors and more diversity in the portrayals we are shown. What's the problem with them wanting trans roles going to trans actors?
notta thing......yall got it.

Storm is the best. Do I think they might be trying to do too much if they are serious about it yes. Maybe trying to ping too many things at once. Black trans superhero fighting evil with a team of white people and like two other minorities that’s doing too much.

Now depending on who is pushing this Storm thing it could still be stereotypical. Viewing the black woman in a position of power as masculine. We have heard that before when they said Michelle was trans. I feel like if they used a trans for Storm it would backfire completely.
So take the best character in your words and make them trans? So you are ok with changing a developed character and creating and developing a new character so a black established character can still shine?

So you are ok with only being one to cover all basis?

Yea y’all got it.

It can be two black peopleya know

Back