Welcome To aBlackWeb

LGBTQ Terrorists force Halle Berry to give up movie role

From what I've read, they're being chosen a lot because of the training/schooling that they've received.

Classic training and they don't pay actors crazy in the uk so they're easier to work with and cheaper.

So are American Black actors.

They're only getting work now because they're cheaper and.........."more cooperative"........ than American black actors.

you are a smart guy but ima need some proof to back up these claims

Reactions: GNS
White Women are not going let Transsexuals take a role that was meant to be played by a white woman and have Transsexuals represent white beauty and white femininity ,but they do it to Black Women all of the time.
EbSRyPDVcAY6key.jpg

EbSRydDVcAYXE4G.jpg
bruh wtf is this bullshit?

can the xmen just create a new character?
a trans character?

why take from an established black character?

is it possible to take from a white character? or is that run thru walls chick the lesbian actress that meets the quota for the white character?
I mean........Mystique could turn into a male or female whenever she wanted too

Why does it matter when it would’ve been the same shitty script and anti black man rhetoric being shoehorned in it? Would Viola Davis playing her changed the inclusion of Bigger Long?

The movie itself is irrelevant.

I'm only talking about the situation of non-american black actors playing american black roles........when the role could've easily been filled by an american black actor.

American black actors have a hard enough time trying to find work in Hollywood as is.

This is just like corporations outsourcing American jobs overseas for lower wages.

Back