Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Let's talk Black Nationalism

Soul_Rattler

Knowing that race is a vaguely defined social concept not characterized solely by genetics, culture, or geography, how do you describe black nationalism?

To those who subscribe to or are interested in the concept of black nationalism, what codes do you think we should adhere to? I.e. Are mixed people considered Black? How should coons and bed wench behavior be addressed? How far into separatism should we explore?

Ill keep it brief.. i think street coons should be treated with the same disdain as the jesse lee petersons/stanley crouches/stacy dashes so on and so forth it can be argued that they are more damaging than the aformentioned.

Becoming the new white people shouldnt be a virtue.

Of course mixed people are black

Black Pride/Power is the antithesis of White Superemacy/the whitepower structure its also does not denote white hate .. thats a narrative that some have subscribed to within and on the outside have used to justify there fear.

Knowing that race is a vaguely defined social concept not characterized solely by genetics, culture, or geography, how do you describe black nationalism?

To those who subscribe to or are interested in the concept of black nationalism, what codes do you think we should adhere to? I.e. Are mixed people considered Black? How should coons and bed wench behavior be addressed? How far into separatism should we explore?

Mixed people who ID as black openly im cool with. I dont like using bedwench because bedwenches were raped I rather just say female coon or even Sambo. As far as being separate i dont think that possible in the US. Mainstream culture is everywhere and if you born here that just what it is. Honestly we need more people is all. Its only 40 million of us

Last edited:
We have to know how to charge certain black folks to the game. That means all black people that do or say detrimental things against black people. Bedwenches, bedbucks and coons needs to be shamed every time. We don’t have a punishment mechanism. This goes for the conservative coons and the progressive coons.

Mixed people who ID as black openly im cool with. I dont like using bedwench because bedwenches were raped inrather just say female coon or even Sambo. As far as being separate i dont think that possible in the US. Mainstream culture is everywhere and if you born here that just what it is. Honestly we need more people is all. Its only 40 million of us
exactly you can extricate your self from society its just not feasible practical/ logical.. and its not that we need more people we need more forward thinking people and responsibility to be a community to start

Mixed people who ID as black openly im cool with. I dont like using bedwench because bedwenches were raped inrather just say female coon or even Sambo. As far as being separate i dont think that possible in the US. Mainstream culture is everywhere and if you born here that just what it is. Honestly we need more people is all. Its only 40 million of us
Do you think Blacks in America, if they were considered a nation, being a top 10 richest black nations would help to separate?

We have to know how to charge certain black folks to the game. That means all black people that do or say detrimental things against black people. Bedwenches, bedbucks and coons needs to be shamed every time. We don’t have a punishment mechanism. This goes for the conservative coons and the progressive coons.

Ill keep it brief.. i think street coons should be treated with the same disdain as the jesse lee petersons/stanley crouches/stacy dashes so on and so forth it can be argued that they are more damaging than the aformentioned.

Becoming the new white people shouldnt be a virtue.

Of course mixed people are black

Black Pride/Power is the antithesis of White Superemacy/the whitepower structure its also does not denote white hate .. thats a narrative that some have subscribed to within and on the outside have used to justify there fear.

I've heard the argument several times that coons and the like should not be considered black on account of their actions. I disagree for the sake of making them examples of what not to do. A traitor to a nation is still a part of that nation's history.

The same people argue that mixed people and lighter skinned, or racially ambiguous phenotypes, are not black because mediums like Hollywood have used lighter people to legitimize the existence of their darker counterparts. Again, I personally disagree.

I've heard the argument several times that coons and the like should not be considered black on account of their actions. I disagree for the sake of making them examples of what not to do. A traitor to a nation is still a part of that nation's history.

The same people argue that mixed people and lighter skinned, or racially ambiguous phenotypes, are not black because mediums like Hollywood have used lighter people to legitimize the existence of their darker counterparts. Again, I personally disagree.
I’m not saying that they’re not black. I’m saying that we need to make an example of them we need to ostracize them from black society.

this thread

in-living-color-o.gif

What’s up with these white people faux naive questions? Is there something you’re disagreeing with? Let’s cut to the chase.
how about you just say what a coon or a bed wrench is and what nationalism is.

cant accurate answer a question unless you know what their definition of something is.

now answer the question.
you coon

how about you just say what a coon or a bed wrench is and what nationalism is.

cant accurate answer a question unless you know what their definition of something is.

now answer the question.
you coon
I don’t believe a man who’s been posting on black message boards and has seen and experience things don’t even have a faint idea of what bedwench, coon and black nationalism mean. Are you asking what MY definition of these things are or are you genuinely ignorant about what they mean?

Coon - a person whose behavior undermines their own identity and integrity to ingratiate themselves to a group they do not naturally belong for some level of acceptance or gain

Ben wench - a person who is intimate with someone outside if their own group, knowing that they are nothing more than a fetish, pawn, or object of temporary use

Nationalism - identifying, contributing to, and protecting sovereign statehood

Nutshell definitions if we can agree on that.

This definitely has to be one of our top priorities, as articulated by Malcolm X.

This should go for any level of aggression against our women be it verbal or physical, and by anyone black, non-black, male or female. No one gets to disrespect or harm black women without equitable punishment.

I think that would discourage the need or desire bed wench behavior as well as general disloyal and disrespectful behavior of black women. I think, generally speaking, women who are treated better, act better.

Last edited:
This definitely has to be one of our top priorities, as articulated by Malcolm X.

This should go for any level of aggression against our women be it verbal or physical, and by anyone black, non-black, male or female. No one gets to disrespect or harm black women without equitable punishment.

I think that would discourage the need or desire bed wench behavior as well as general disloyal and disrespectful behavior of black women. I think, generally speaking, women who are treated better, act better.

I slightly disagree with this. If the black woman is a bedwench then that means she automatically has anti black feelings and has said anti black rhetoric. I believe in standing up for likeminded black people only.

Coon - a person whose behavior undermines their own identity and integrity to ingratiate themselves to a group they do not naturally belong for some level of acceptance or gain

Ben wench - a person who is intimate with someone outside if their own group, knowing that they are nothing more than a fetish, pawn, or object of temporary use

Nationalism - identifying, contributing to, and protecting sovereign statehood

Nutshell definitions if we can agree on that.
well thank you....

the reason why i wanted to see these definitions is because alot of black people can fit those descriptions....
how many black people are in gangs or quick to want to hurt or bring down another black man?
how many black women run to white guys because they made bad decisions in black guys but assume their life will be better some how?

most black people will defend their americanism while also talking down on it.

but is a black person is not trying to better his community and is ok with it going south or being apart of the problem while loving what america gives them yet complains about what white people are doing yet they do nothing to help themselves like i stated at the beginning of this sentence.

Back