Lets talk about things you liked eating in school

Spawn

Dr. Constant fuck up
May 4, 2018
Pizza day? Turkey Day? or just vending machines? Wonder how much food they wasted

Depends on where I was living at the time

Colorado - Breakfast pizza, fresh bagels

Deep South (Lake Charles) - Red beans and Rice day hands down.....they put whole sausage links on the plates w/ cornbread....hot sauce on every table....this was elementary and middle school

THEY HAD GUMBO NIGHT bruh......the whole hood went and ate gumbo and played bingo.....shit was live....love that

Shreveport - meatball subs w/ the tots.......im finding like 2 or 3 skinny chicks that dont want their tots and piling all them bitches on my sammich.....now to hit the bar for the bbq sauce

never ate lunch once I got to high school

I prefered the pizza and the octagons that came with servings when it was there....but they had a pizza line all day with them microvable bullshits.......thats all that got ate though was the pizza and dressing

where i was from them mexican pizzas, i wish i could buy them bitches

how bout them bag chocolate milks tho?

used to swipe a extra one all the time

i gotta eat corn with my pizza just so i feel like i got my vegtables

how bout them bag chocolate milks tho?

used to swipe a extra one all the time
shit i dont care if its 2 percent i dream about them lunch lines and how much i could have snatched......what about when you where young and they brought in the tray of milk.....or sliding the lunch lady a 20 to stack that plate for the year

Chicken Basket w/cheese.

never even heard of this smh

but yeah TX would probably win this

I used to be mad hearing my cousins describe their lunches

them ISD's made shit totally different out there

shit is still state funded here

I think we need to retitle the thread Lunch lady appreciation......cause they work their ass off

ok lets turn this into a guitly pleasurers thread also............i was poor ....stilll am and love squeezing lemons on each indivual dorioto.....it amplifies the taste

we never got chicken in my school... yet alone wings
it was pizza or slop

Pizza
Chicken Patties
Pasta
Choc milk
Fries

we use to still extra juices and finesse our way through the line without paying sometimes