Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about fat people

It's all good with me. That Jill Scott, curvy auntie, hour glass type of fat. That BBW thread in the Pic section is heavenly. Like when the weight go to the right places. I don't even mind the belly. Massage that shit. They whole body be warm and soft. Grab the blubber and hump her belly button.

Them potato built fat girls, big top and skinny legs, I can't do it. I need that balance of ass and titty distribution.

I'm like 6'1'' and 240 last I checked. I've probably lost some since going to the gym lately. Wasn't trying to loose weight, just help keep my sugars low.

It's all good with me. That Jill Scott, curvy auntie, hour glass type of fat. That BBW thread in the Pic section is heavenly. Like when the weight go to the right places. I don't even mind the belly. Massage that shit. They whole body be warm and soft. Grab the blubber and hump her belly button.

Them potato built fat girls, big top and skinny legs, I can't do it. I need that balance of ass and titty distribution.

I'm like 6'1'' and 240 last I checked. I've probably lost some since going to the gym lately. Wasn't trying to loose weight, just help keep my sugars low.

Laughing.gif

thaaaaaaaat's right... you got "the sugars".

I-used-to-have-diabets-but-then-i-ate-it.jpg

nigga stop bein' so goddamned fragile. Chances are you can reverse it or get them shits under control with exercise and a strict pescetarian diet (minus all pasta, breads, or other carbs). Shit ain't a damned death sentence unless you have ZERO self control.
my pancreas does not produce insulin

what else you got

This nigga think he got the answer for errthang.

Actually, in this case this was something I had looked into heavily. My wife has Type-1 diabetes. When I first found out while we were just friends I dove into the medical books and shit like "can this shit be reversed?". I didn't know there was a difference between type-1 (what she has) and type-2 (what most of America has) and that treatments and whatnot that could possibly reverse type-2 would never work for type-1. I walked away from all that reading with an understanding that, if caught early enough, Type-2 can be reversed through a proper diet and exercise.

Actually, in this case this was something I had looked into heavily. My wife has Type-1 diabetes. When I first found out while we were just friends I dove into the medical books and shit like "can this shit be reversed?". I didn't know there was a difference between type-1 (what she has) and type-2 (what most of America has) and that treatments and whatnot that could possibly reverse type-2 would never work for type-1. I walked away from all that reading with an understanding that, if caught early enough, Type-2 can be reversed through a proper diet and exercise.

Lmao, are you always this serious?
I just be talking ish.

ab54a825f6a3e4387ea024fc8edef388--muffin-top-ice-cream-cones.jpg

These are promising results, but further studies are needed to validate these findings in humans.

Fasting makes me light headed and causes my sugar levels to tank thus putting me at risk for a diabetic coma

is that what you want fam?

If you're going to fast the obvious thing to do is to reduce your insulin intake before you start. You can't just sit there taking 12-15 units in the morning before you fast thinking the shit's ok. Nah, if you reduce your food intake you need to reduce your insulin along with it just as your body would if your pancreas if it was still functioning properly. It ain't something you can just jump out there and do, there's trial and error to get the amount of insulin you need during a fast just right. Too little and you risk a coma 'cause your sugar level will skyrocket. Too much and you'll end up seizing.

If you're going to fast the obvious thing to do is to reduce your insulin intake before you start. You can't just sit there taking 12-15 units in the morning before you fast thinking the shit's ok. Nah, if you reduce your food intake you need to reduce your insulin along with it just as your body would if your pancreas if it was still functioning properly. It ain't something you can just jump out there and do, there's trial and error to get the amount of insulin you need during a fast just right. Too little and you risk a coma 'cause your sugar level will skyrocket. Too much and you'll end up seizing.
you speak to me as if i have not done this before lol

you speak to me as if i have not done this before lol

Your response to the quote was indicative that you hadn't. Jussayin bruh there's options and promising research out there and ain't no reason to be in your feelins' over diabeetus jokes. Shit, I'm borderline diabetic and I know it. If I don't eat right I feel like trash and the way I describe it to my wife it's like my blood sugar is low. I've tested it and the shit ain't quite right, like it's headed in the wrong direction but still livable. That's why I'm dedicating March as the beginning of my mission to lose 80lbs. I'm too stressed out over money and shit this month to do it now 'cause I can't focus for shit. I just gotta get past this month and my head will be right for it.

im 6'1 199/200lbs

i just got the genes brah

i was going with the joke fwiw

but props to you and your goals

Back