Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's Take This Forum To The Next Level....Vulnerability

And I apologize again if this comes across as callous because that isn't the intention but you say you believe your daughter's boyfriend is a potential psychopath but @B_A your whole vibe has always been on on that "psychopathic" wave. That's kinda the online persona you created. You seem to be into that dark energy with the butcher knives and your posting style.

So if you're anything like your online persona and if your other daughter got you worrying about how crazy she can get cuz she's on some other shit too (all due respect) then it would make sense if she left a home where her mother and her sister are on a psychopathic wave to a boyfriend who's on a psychopathic wave. She's just going to what she knows and is used to.

From a distance it looks like she's going from one "psychopath" to another.

If you want out of this karmic circus you might have to acknowledge that this is karma, or a direct cause and effect of your own actions.

I don't mean any of that with malice.
I am very aware of my sociopathic traits, I score pretty high but I feel guilty standing in my shower too long cuz people somewhere dont even have clean water to drink rn. I bare the world's burdens on my shoulders. Thats why I say 'empathic sociopath', cuz I'm know all the ways a sociopath operates, I just dont have the emotional compacity to harm like that.

I am cold and withdrawn(with anyone not in my inner circle) but I dont keep shit from my girls. They ask I dont lie. Its hasn't been a sociopathic home like that. These girls are compassionate, forgiving, trustworthy, empathetic people who would give you the shirt off their back. Stand up for you if they see being treated unjustly. Good hearted humans, which I'm very proud of.

I have already mentioned my acknowledgement in the 'sins of the fathers shall be passed down'. That's why this shit ain't fare, I'm cursed cuz my mom fucked up, cuz her parents didnt know wtf they were doing, cuz eve ate the fucking forbidden fruit!?!?

So yeah you make the best of the mistakes you make, dont ever make them again like jesus said, and ask for forgiveness of your future mistakes that you'll realize later on and be a good human in the meantime. Cheers! Welcome to life. Its great, you're gonna love it here.

@NeighborhoodNomad

And as far as my youngest being psycho I mean if she saw someone abuse an animal she would literally try and kick your ass she dont care. Same with seeing people being hurt, you cant show her videos of people being hurt cuz she get so mad inside she wanna go kick their ass. It takes a lot to make this girl mad other ways but when someone finally push too far she will fight back. And has no qualms about it because she gave ample opportunity to stand down, in arguements or otherwise.

I am very aware of my sociopathic traits, I score pretty high but I feel guilty standing in my shower too long cuz people somewhere dont even have clean water to drink rn. I bare the world's burdens on my shoulders. Thats why I say 'empathic sociopath', cuz I'm know all the ways a sociopath operates, I just dont have the emotional compacity to harm like that.

I am cold and withdrawn(with anyone not in my inner circle) but I dont keep shit from my girls. They ask I dont lie. Its hasn't been a sociopathic home like that. These girls are compassionate, forgiving, trustworthy, empathetic people who would give you the shirt off their back. Stand up for you if they see being treated unjustly. Good hearted humans, which I'm very proud of.

I have already mentioned my acknowledgement in the 'sins of the fathers shall be passed down'. That's why this shit ain't fare, I'm cursed cuz my mom fucked up, cuz her parents didnt know wtf they were doing, cuz eve ate the fucking forbidden fruit!?!?

So yeah you make the best of the mistakes you make, dont ever make them again like jesus said, and ask for forgiveness of your future mistakes that you'll realize later on and be a good human in the meantime. Cheers! Welcome to life. Its great, you're gonna love it here.

I appreciate your sincerity and openness about this. It sounds like both of your daughters are gonna be alright.

One of the great things about the law of cause and effect is that you can become the cause of a new effect. Acknowledging our character flaws puts us in a position to counter those flaws with our actions. For example you mentioned being cold and withdrawn so to counter those flaws you could practice opening up a little more (like you're doing right now), staring a random conversation with a stranger, or something else that gradually takes you out of your shell (being withdrawn is a form of isolation *hint hint*). As far as addressing being cold you can counter that by practicing things that spark and nurture your empathy like giving back or helping others in some way.

I don't know how close are you to nature but putting yourself in a natural environment like a beach, or a lake, or a hike through nature is healing for the mind and body.

A great thing about the mind is we're in control and a great thing about our brain is that it's considered "plastic" or pliable and flexible and able to be changed for better or for worse.

You can choose to create an alternative outcome for yourself and your daughters will see that and have an alternative example to go by. Some sins may have been passed down/generational curses but a lot of our "curses" are the cause of our own doing, so whether it's a generational curse or our own doing it's all bound to the law of cause and effect, but so are blessings. It's never too late to plant the seeds of generational blessings.

Reactions: B_A
@NeighborhoodNomad

And as far as my youngest being psycho I mean if she saw someone abuse an animal she would literally try and kick your ass she dont care. Same with seeing people being hurt, you cant show her videos of people being hurt cuz she get so mad inside she wanna go kick their ass. It takes a lot to make this girl mad other ways but when someone finally push too far she will fight back. And has no qualms about it because she gave ample opportunity to stand down, in arguements or otherwise.

Sounds like a stand up person to me.

Reactions: B_A
I appreciate your sincerity and openness about this. It sounds like both of your daughters are gonna be alright.

One of the great things about the law of cause and effect is that you can become the cause of a new effect. Acknowledging our character flaws puts us in a position to counter those flaws with our actions. For example you mentioned being cold and withdrawn so to counter those flaws you could practice opening up a little more (like you're doing right now), staring a random conversation with a stranger, or something else that gradually takes you out of your shell (being withdrawn is a form of isolation *hint hint*). As far as addressing being cold you can counter that by practicing things that spark and nurture your empathy like giving back or helping others in some way.

I don't know how close are you to nature but putting yourself in a natural environment like a beach, or a lake, or a hike through nature is healing for the mind and body.

A great thing about the mind is we're in control and a great thing about our brain is that it's considered "plastic" or pliable and flexible and able to be changed for better or for worse.

You can choose to create an alternative outcome for yourself and your daughters will see that and have an alternative example to go by. Some sins may have been passed down/generational curses but a lot of our "curses" are the cause of our own doing, so whether it's a generational curse or our own doing it's all bound to the law of cause and effect, but so are blessings. It's never too late to plant the seeds of generational blessings.
I've known for a while I have to develop my emotional side, its outta balance with how developed my intellect is. I just dislike emotions cuz they arent logical and they make you vulnerable, and I do not like being vulnerable in that way.

Back