Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's Take This Forum To The Next Level....Vulnerability

JUDAH

OG
We are all here for a reason...

This is our "Social Media" of choice for one reason or another.

Despite all the jokes, I'd like to think most of the posters here share some type of collective consciousness. Some of us may be introverts. And this is our escape from evil of the world. Or maybe the jokes and comradery we share helps us cope.

Everyone needs an outlet though.

Whether it be posts under your screen names, or posts made anonymously...let it out.

Share the stories you may be unwilling to do in person.

My oldest has a shit bf. Last year at Thanksgiving I was bitching about this guy I was seeing being jealous, controlling or possessive, blowing up my phone while I'm trying to enjoy the night with my girls and my oldest's bf. Little did I know her bf is a pos who does the same shit to her. Little while later come to find out he dont like ME, most likely cuz I fucking hate jealous possessive pos like I was saying on Thanksgiving.

Scared he's gonna be physically abusive towards her if he's not already. And dont really know what to do about it cuz you cant tell people shit when they think they love somebody. I want him **** or maimed and out of the picture.

My oldest has a shit bf. Last year at Thanksgiving I was bitching about this guy I was seeing being jealous, controlling or possessive, blowing up my phone while I'm trying to enjoy the night with my girls and my oldest's bf. Little did I know her bf is a pos who does the same shit to her. Little while later come to find out he dont like ME, most likely cuz I fucking hate jealous possessive pos like I was saying on Thanksgiving.

Scared he's gonna be physically abusive towards her if he's not already. And dont really know what to do about it cuz you cant tell people shit when they think they love somebody. I want him **** or maimed and out of the picture.

Have @King Freeman "talk" to the young man.

Problem solved.

How old is she and how old is her bf?

How old is she and how old is her bf?
I'm sure you already know the answer, she's in her early 20's and he has 9yrs on her. It's a whole bunch of shit coming to light this last year so in a way I'm not entirely surprised, but yeah it's one of my worst nightmares this whole thing. I dont like to think or talk about it really cuz I get so infuriated I dream of smashing in skulls and shit and all that negative energy I produce comes back to bite me in the ass.

Thats rough because it's a situation you literally have no control over.

All you can do is warn her of the possible outcomes if what you are suspecting is in fact happening.

Reactions: B_A
This is my escape from the business world.

I hate that I have to be damn near perfect.

Here...I can be an asshole....but real life crosses over and I hate to see lack of business here.

Fuck y'all up

I'm sure you already know the answer, she's in her early 20's and he has 9yrs on her. It's a whole bunch of shit coming to light this last year so in a way I'm not entirely surprised, but yeah it's one of my worst nightmares this whole thing. I dont like to think or talk about it really cuz I get so infuriated I dream of smashing in skulls and shit and all that negative energy I produce comes back to bite me in the ass.

How would I already know the answer to that?

This is such a hard thing to handle. I would suggest you tell your daughter all this even if she comes to hate you for a brief time. I dont think she will hate you for more than a few months especially if you keep reminding her how much you love her.

This situation is fucked up cause your fucked no matter what you do but the only thing worse than getting yourself in a fucked up situation with your daughter for doing something is not doing anything at all and regretting it down the line.

This is such a hard thing to handle. I would suggest you tell your daughter all this even if she comes to hate you for a brief time. I dont think she will hate you for more than a few months especially if you keep reminding her how much you love her.

This situation is fucked up cause your fucked no matter what you do but the only thing worse than getting yourself in a fucked up situation with your daughter for doing something is not doing anything at all and regretting it down the line.
He knows I wanna cave his skull in. And she knows how I feel and my door is always open. I choose my actions and words carefully cuz I know he wont take it out on me and I don't want him impending my ability to talk with and see her cuz that's my only way of kinda keeping an eye of things. There only two things I love in this world and that's my girls. You take that away and I dont care what I do cuz you'll have taken away the only thing I live for. Dont get me wrong, I have other great things in my life, but nothing compared to children.

Back