Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Let's just be friends"

Oh. I added my pov yesterday in regards to the OP.

As far as the debate about the term and what it means, I pretty much agree with what Josh said. Ppl obv have their own definition of what a friendzone is and what it is used for. It exists to me and I agree that you can be moved out of a friendzone. Is there an imaginary lock and key or walls in a friendzone to keep someone enclosed there forever? No, imo.

As far as the debate about the term and what it means, I pretty much agree with what Josh said. Ppl obv have their own definition of what a friendzone is and what it is used for. It exists to me and I agree that you can be moved out of a friendzone. Is there an imaginary lock and key or walls in a friendzone to keep someone enclosed there forever? No, imo.

IMG_5436.GIF

Welp, boom goes the dynamite

I'm skeptical about these type of shows, I feel like they're prolly scripted, I might watch one episode tho.
a relative of mine was on 1 of those mtv shows. the producers prompt em n ask provoking questions like "what do u REALLY think of Tabatha?? come on now" n making shit saucy but thats it.

If a nigga could get out the friend zone, then it's obvious he was never there in the first place

But y'all got it

I should've just cosigned my sons post and kept it moving

If a nigga could get out the friend zone, then it's obvious he was never there in the first place

But y'all got it

hibbert.gif

But y'all got it

Nigga. You can get out of a time zone. Do that mean we were never there?

Back