Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Let's just be friends"

I don't blow anyone off. I offer friendship to every person who approaches me. I believe you can't just jump right into a relationship or relationship type shit. If a guy tries to talk, I'll let them know straight up I'm not looking for a dude but we can be cool and I genuinely mean it. Some take it and some don't. If it leads to something then cool. I truly wanna know a person on a friendship level before anything else.

Many next boyfriend will be a friend before he's my boyfriend.

I don't blow anyone off. I offer friendship to every person who approaches me. I believe you can't just jump right into a relationship or relationship type shit. If a guy tries to talk, I'll let them know straight up I'm not looking for a dude but we can be cool and I genuinely mean it. Some take it and some don't. If it leads to something then cool. I truly wanna know a person on a friendship level before anything else.

Many next boyfriend will be a friend before he's my boyfriend.
thank u for answering

was not sure if it was an empty offer or a genuine 1
I dont get the question
If you include an offer of friendship when declining someone's romantic or sexual advances, what is your reasoning?

I'm probably in the minority on this but I'm not in the belief that you and your s/o need to be besties

thank u for answering

was not sure if it was an empty offer or a genuine 1

If you include an offer of friendship when declining someone's romantic or sexual advances, what is your reasoning?

Why would I no longer wanna be friends with someone who likes me enough to want to be in a relationship with me?

Why would I no longer wanna be friends with someone who likes me enough to want to be in a relationship with me?
not talking about continuing friendship with sum1, i'm talkin bout ppl u didnt know beforehand. off the street or some shit.
I'm probably in the minority on this but I'm not in the belief that you and your s/o need to be besties
how does that relate to this thread tho fam?

not talking about continuing friendship with sum1, i'm talkin bout ppl u didnt know beforehand. off the street or some shit.

Depends on how she approached me. A chick walkin up to a stranger and wanting to fuck or be in a relationship with him is a wild ass scenario tho.

Depends on how she approached me. A chick walkin up to a stranger and wanting to fuck or be in a relationship with him is a wild ass scenario tho.
lol if that scenario did happen, and u did not want to fuck or be in a relationship with her, how wld u let her down?

wld u say "I just wanna be friends" to a stranger who approached u?

lol if that scenario did happen, and u did not want to fuck or be in a relationship with her, how wld u let her down?

wld u say "I just wanna be friends" to a stranger who approached u?

Nah I'd just say nah and keep it movin

Tellin them you just wanna be friends only gives that person hope. A foot in the the door in hopes that you change their mind.

They may stick around, but all they're doing is waiting. Waiting for another opportunity to shoot their shot again.

Nah I'd just say nah and keep it movin
same.

"let's just be friends" has become synonymous with blowin sum1 off n I wanna know y something that's a positive thing in its own right (friendship) is bein used to blow ppl off when u can just say it straight up.

I'm tryna understand y ppl wld offer their friendship without having an existing knowledge of whether they'd be compatible as friends.

@Kandy Pants gave an interesting POV cuz her offer of friendships to these niggas isn't hollow. I wanna hear more opinions of the ppl who use that line tho.

same.

"let's just be friends" has become synonymous with blowin sum1 off n I wanna know y something that's a positive thing in its own right (friendship) is bein used to blow ppl off when u can just say it straight up.

I'm tryna understand y ppl wld offer their friendship without having an existing knowledge of whether they'd be compatible as friends.

@Kandy Pants gave an interesting POV cuz her offer of friendships to these niggas isn't hollow. I wanna hear more opinions of the ppl who use that line tho.

But your scenario is extreme af, chicks aint out here saying "u wanna be together" to strangers lol

If it's someone you work with but don't really know and they make an advance at u, then saying let's slow down and be friends and see where it goes makes perfect sense.

Back