Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Let's just be friends"

oh so now we going there huh?

by the purest definition of the friend zone, you CANNOT escape it. Once a person views that they are not attracted to you in THAT way, a switch doesnt flip to where they just backtrack on that

c'mon ya'll
they're putting anything in relation to friendship between a man n a woman under the category of friendzoning.

isn't friendzoning characterized by it's restriction to platonic friendship? as in, no fluidity?

i dont even believe in it n i know that.

Oh we're wrong cuz we're taking the word as it's proper definition while yall are in here making up your own fuckin definition of words lmaooo

man miss me with that shit

if you have NO interest in being in a relationship other than a platonic one in nature, that is the friendzone. Not sure why ya'll being difficult about this

so i guess everybody just out here fucking their opposite sex friends now

"friend zone" is a dumb ass term cuz it assumes the default dynamic between a man n a woman is sexual.

do ppl say "girlfriend zone" or "husband zone"?

Oh we're wrong cuz we're taking the word as it's proper definition while yall are in here making up your own fuckin definition of words lmaooo

man miss me with that shit

bet

so when Steph hits 4 threes in a row and commentators say he on fire, then i guess that means he about to have 3rd degree burns then huh

since by definition, being on fire means something is being burned

Nigga feelings, situations, circumstances ,etc change daily. Nobody knows if they want a fuckin relationship with someone the moment they meet them. I might not wanna be in a relationship with ANYONE today, but then a year from now I might be ready. Yall niggas buggin,

"friend zone" is a dumb ass term cuz it assumes the default dynamic between a man n a woman is sexual.

do ppl say "girlfriend zone" or "husband zone"?

no trini...what you described is friends w/ benefits

unless what you posted was a typo

Yea you did.

yea, the zone is a place where there is no escaping

a stage is probably more appropriate

the fact that kandy requires friendship as a part of being her lover makes that part of the relationship a stage

a dude in the friend zone is somebody you dont mind hooking one of ya podnuhs up with

Nigga feelings, situations, circumstances ,etc change daily. Nobody knows if they want a fuckin relationship with someone the moment they meet them. I might not wanna be in a relationship with ANYONE today, but then a year from now I might be ready. Yall niggas buggin,

brah, this is NOT what we are talking about at all

dont let love and basketball trip you up. That shit is a movie for a reason

bet

so when Steph hits 4 threes in a row and commentators say he on fire, then i guess that means he about to have 3rd degree burns then huh

since by definition, being on fire means something is being burned

If we're going by your definition and analogy , if he hits 5 3's in a row they would say what? HE'S IN THE ZONE! But guess what if he missed the next 10 3's , would he still be in "the zone" ?

Cut it out b lol

If we're going by your definition and analogy , if he hits 5 3's in a row they would say what? HE'S IN THE ZONE! But guess what if he missed the next 10 3's , would he still be in "the zone" ?

Cut it out b lol

well according to ya'll, he can move out the zone so...if he misses one then hits another 5 in a row, i guess he's moved back into the zone

brah, this is NOT what we are talking about at all

dont let love and basketball trip you up. That shit is a movie for a reason

huh? Nigga that's real life lol

well according to ya'll, he can move out the zone so...if he misses one then hits another 5 in a row, i guess he's moved back into the zone

lol nahhhh nigga, answer the question, would he still be in "the zone" if he missed the next 10 3's?

no trini...what you described is friends w/ benefits

unless what you posted was a typo
no i think its the way i worded it. i dont believe in friends w/ benefits.

anyway, using the term "friend zoned" to describe a woman or man seeing an opposite sex associate in a non-sexual way, assumes that it is abnormal to do so. as if viewing someone of the opposite sex as a potential love interest or sexual partner is the default and not viewing em like that is the diversion.

that is y i dont like the term. its unnecessary.

if you have NO interest in being in a relationship other than a platonic one in nature, that is the friendzone. Not sure why ya'll being difficult about this

so i guess everybody just out here fucking their opposite sex friends now
You the mf being technical. Quit acting like mfs haven't started falling for a person they didn't think they would like at first.

Back