Welcome To aBlackWeb

lets draw, art anyone?

How long has everyone been doing their art?

I’ve always been interested and always drawn but I’ve never studied it and applied myself.

Just bought an anatomy book, going to be using that to learn proper anatomy and proportions. Seems fun and interesting.
My older brothers use to draw all the time which got me interested. They would make these crazy hood comics that we thought were funny as hell.

I didn't get serious about it until I got older but stopped for a long time. I'm pushing myself to get back into it heavily again.

Oh yeah we in business...whats hat'nin y'all...what kinda of art y'all into...subject wise i mean
Realistic, fantasy, abstract, concept...I just enjoy it all and love seeing what others create. I've mainly done realistic/potraits. I'm adventuring to other things now.

Reference Image: Photo Credit Unknown
7468590674_38b110de80_b.jpg

I had fun doing this one because I love how the honey drips from the lips. I decided to add a neck and nose just to make it a little different from the photo.
Lips1.png Lips1gif.gif

001.jpg

Scarlet Witch

Not bad, Gen. You ever try working w or studying anatomy? Understanding skeletal structure and muscles will help with proportions.

d47c4ffe1248121da95d2a07933490c7.jpg

Did this for Inktober. Failed that challenge though. Later added the pencil shading. A few mistakes, but Ill hit those with photoshop some other time.

Last edited:
Ha! When you did this? I finished mine last month for Mardi Gras season.
cc459071d7d16502eabe1aa98cf652f8.jpg

Don't hang me for the wall. Got some construction going on and this was the best light in the house.

This is dope, what type of paint did you use? I drew mine Friday night.

Back