Welcome To aBlackWeb

lets draw, art anyone?

@Blactivity @Kzzl @Remedy

Do any of you sell your work?
Nah. I haven't before. I'd be too awkward to even set prices lol. I started working on somethin for Kandy and lost my spunk and motivation. She probably thought I forgot or blew her off by now, but I can only do art when my heart is in it or I need some relaxation. I wouldn't be happy with it if I don't put my all into it.

This is dope, what type of paint did you use? I drew mine Friday night.

Digital, which is what I prefer. But color cencil, ink, pencil, I can do as well. Water colors and charcoal I'm gonna dab into as well in a few. I've fucked with acrylic's a little bit, but setting up a space for that is gonna take some extra effort. Did a mural for a movie set a few months back, I under estimated how messy that shit can get.

@Blactivity @Kzzl @Remedy

Do any of you sell your work?

I'm just starting out with that. I've done 4 commissions so far, just light weight stuff. But I've got two more like the Baron completed, three more in the lab. Should be official soon. Gotta look into LLC's and stuff like that.

001.jpg

Warhammer 40k space marine

not drawing shit rn but I used to

I'll find some stuff at home and post up

I was thinkin about making poster ads for the shirts in the shop w/ these pics briana did for me, but i think it might be best to keep the pics as is. I'll think about it and get back to u. I appreciate it tho fam.

No doubt

Some good work with that painting of Prince. Did you paint that traditionally or digitally? I want to get deeper into acryllics, but the last project I did with that was a mess. I'd need an entire room devoted just to it I think. Also, it's just so much more convenient to get that shit done digitally.

Took it back to the old school with this CD booklet. Not an official album or tracklist. Didn't like the art work for the Chasing The Devil album, so did my own. The tracks are just some from my personal playlist with some random credits.

Hmm... I'll put this Dark Souls Fan art I did. I've got a Deviantart page if y'all want to see a few more.
inked_dark_soul_by_voyantaspects-dcb2xbk.jpg

https://voyantaspects.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Some good work with that painting of Prince. Did you paint that traditionally or digitally? I want to get deeper into acryllics, but the last project I did with that was a mess. I'd need an entire room devoted just to it I think. Also, it's just so much more convenient to get that shit done digitally.

Thank you and it's digital. I've also tried with acrylics.. didn't go so well, but right now I'm trying watercolors. It's a challenging experience because you can't just erase like with digital art. I love digital painting tho, so much I have to force myself to step away from it and pick back up an actual pencil.

Thank you and it's digital. I've also tried with acrylics.. didn't go so well, but right now I'm trying watercolors. It's a challenging experience because you can't just erase like with digital art. I love digital painting tho, so much I have to force myself to step away from it and pick back up an actual pencil.

I ain't with all that extra set up, so I ended up dropping that water colors stuff. How long did that Prince picture take to paint? I've heard professionals say some paintings took them 40 hours. Which is a trip when you see how fast a lot of them can work. A guy like Jim Lee inks up some great stuff in like 10 minutes with just a pencil, black ink, and white out.

My and my arts are way too distant. I got me a nice little sketch set up going, different leads and a blender, some good pens, too. Anyway, learning how to play w folds and shading for depth, fucked around and did a rose, never done one before. It’s actually my first flower and damn they’re fun to draw. Gonna sit down tonight and add more to the paper, more floral and maybe a bee or two.

27B650D8-9D51-4E60-9409-9FE88D10B00C.jpeg

Back