Welcome To aBlackWeb

lets draw, art anyone?

I used to love it when I was a teen, the perfectionist in me sucks the joy out of everything though. Smh
trust me i feel you , espically the older we get and babies compared to use....but never stop.....if it makes you happy and get your mind off bullshit do it......i make music and draw when im down...picasso drew slop if you ask me but people grew to love it.......i don't think he did it for money or fame .........sucks he didn't get to see any but yeah just use it like i do......great to relieve stress

I'm pretty much the same, I make beats and write fiction and lyrics to keep my mind off of bullshyt. Adulting sucks lol

I don't have any vocals, just making instrumentals for the time being. My soundcloud is in my sig. My avi is the cover of one of the projects I'm putting together. If you're into anime, that logo might look familiar.

I don't have any vocals, just making instrumentals for the time being. My soundcloud is in my sig. My avi is the cover of one of the projects I'm putting together. If you're into anime, that logo might look familiar.
dont know anything about anime....ill check it out though.......i got a soundcloud too also message me and ill give you mine

you have that problem too? they will get it working im sure, im loveing this place :)

Yeah they'll get it.
Til then I'm pretty sure the image URL is still working.....

giphy.gif

Yup. You could do image hosting if you feel like getting into it now...
Glad you're liking it over here, I transitioned a while back... I love it here.

4b126d6d43d78ac95fe36eb5d83d66cc--skull-reference-tattoo-motive.jpg

Saw this and instantly thought of your thread... Not mine... But I can share some art.....

"Nuestra Señora de la Santa Muerte" or "Our lady of holy death" ...Saint Death...

IMG_20171224_161302004.jpg The Story of OJ is one of the realest records I've heard this year and the video (imo) was an excellent depiction. I was inspired to draw, but couldn't find my sketchbook lol. This is the first thing I've drawn in a year.

Back