Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s talk about marriage and condoms…

Do you wear condoms in your marriage?

• Total voters
at a time yes, but no overall

like a club in the hood.......soon as it open its shot right up

I have a cousin that's married and they use a condom his wife wants kids and not on birth control of any kind. And when he go raw dog he pulls out. I was like that's the best part. I think he just wants to be the cool uncle and they travel alot.
Your cousin is childish sir, shoot it up and give her a plan B. They work.

Your cousin is childish sir, shoot it up and give her a plan B. They work.
Don't they cut off at 185 pounds tho? As a man that didn't want kids until my fiance talked me into it like 1.5 years ago i was strapped like a secret service agent outside of like 6 times i went raw diggity into shorty. If you don't want kids until you're financially ready condoms make sense

I only know of two instances where someone I knew was married and still wearing condoms.

The first one was straight forward. My dudes wife kept forgetting to take pills. Like she would forget and miss a pill here and there. And they didnt want an unplanned pregnancy. So it was sex with condoms.

Second one much wilder. Lmaoooo. Dude I knew wife was cheating with MULTIPLE men. He only found out when he went to doctor and the doc said he had some std. I forget which. It was one that goes away with some anti biotics. Dude couldnt leave her though. Smfh. So after they had their beef and reconsiled, he fucked her for like a year with condoms till he could trust her again.

Back