Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Let’s Say You Win The Powerball..

Nothing less than 50 acres for me, preferably 100+. I done already seen some shit I'd love to own approaching 100 acres too. One not too far from the crib right now. 75 acres, 4 bed/4.5 bath 5100 sq/ft spot. Fuckin lovely, gated driveway about a half mile long, windows on every wing of the house with sitting areas just overlooking nature, stone tile, stupid sized master suite... Yeah... That's the kinda shit I'd cop for me and the kids. Throw a gun range on the property, hoop court, workshop and shit and I'm straight.
Where you see this at? Asking for a friend

Tbh I’m buying pussy from models and chicks athletes be smashing.
no-zion-williamson.gif

to be honest,

i envy eddie murphy, nick cannon, lou williams and brother polight and whomever else not in the limelight of polygamous relations. i know there's plenty of headaches, but.... kingdom building. would have to stay on top of interbreeding and then would have to wait 15-20 years to see the benefits of multi-incomes of multiple wives and multiple quests of the offspring.
maybe i didn't think that clearly cause baby mamas are a bitch, but i can almost see it! cooperation is a must. fantasy or legit?

i know their situations were accidental, but mine would be deliberate!

Last edited:
to be honest,

i envy eddie murphy, nick cannon, lou williams and brother polight and whomever else not in the limelight of polygamous relations. i know there's plenty of headaches, but.... kingdom building. would have to stay on top of interbreeding and then would have to wait 15-20 years to see the benefits of multi-incomes of multiple wives and multiple quests of the offspring.
maybe i didn't think that clearly cause baby mamas are a bitch, but i can almost see it! cooperation is a must. fantasy or legit?

i know their situations were accidental, but mine would be deliberate!

you envy brother polight?

Back