Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Let’s Say You Win The Powerball..

My castle would be wild too. Have no military training at all so couldn’t make it dangerous. But definitely enough space so extended family could live there

I’m buying the rest of the top of my mountain.
Build a big ass home/observatory and pool.

And tigers….a nigga needs tigers

Put a big ass gate around it with a moat on the inner side filled with gators

I'd definitely spend pretty penny having co axil cables directly to my house for crazy Internet speeds... Maybe a couple guest houses on my block for family....

Life all my shit would be practical..... Private schooling would be top tier.... Family vacations would be CRAZY.....

But I'm not really into big houses, lots of cars or jewelry or anything flashy or fashionable...

I'd go to every major boxing event and WWE show.... I guess to others that would seem dumb... But I'd be having fun
At the bolded. Ethernet can hit higher speeds. Fiber is faster than both.

Buy an absurd anount of land

Build a compound

And get low with my people

Nothing less than 50 acres for me, preferably 100+. I done already seen some shit I'd love to own approaching 100 acres too. One not too far from the crib right now. 75 acres, 4 bed/4.5 bath 5100 sq/ft spot. Fuckin lovely, gated driveway about a half mile long, windows on every wing of the house with sitting areas just overlooking nature, stone tile, stupid sized master suite... Yeah... That's the kinda shit I'd cop for me and the kids. Throw a gun range on the property, hoop court, workshop and shit and I'm straight.

Back