Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s have this discussion again.

Vote

• Total voters
all yall nasty.

i my shit mixed....fuck i wanna do more work for?
sometimes i like it separated cause i eat the meatsauce as a sandwich....like manwich.

yalls aunties failed yall.

I went with B only because thats the only way I get it now

the only person that made A was my step-dad's mama in Lake Charles

shit was the best but I aint had or seen it in 15+ years

my granddad made B style but spicy as fuck and we always had chicken wings with it

I got a picture of me gettin down on that shit somewhere

You should be leaving the sauce as leftovers so those ingredients marinate together some more and making fresh spaghetti noodles.

Who stores noodles in the fridge. You niggas wild trash.

Look at this ole

"I have nothin but the FRESHEST type of spaghetti noodles flown in directly from Italy."

bougie negro here.

Lol

Look at this ole

"I have nothin but the FRESHEST type of spaghetti noodles flown in directly from Italy."

bougie negro here.

Lol

They take 8-10 minutes to cook my nigga.

You niggas wild basic.

giphy - 2019-06-20T162450.658.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
growing up, my moms made B, but erruhbody else made A. These days I make B, but for a minute in the 90's I was cookin up A.

B requires noodles, browned ground beef, and a jar of sauce....
:ghost:

You out here eating like a divorcee on a fixed income.

Quoted for emphasis.

Lot of you miggas living foul.

Last edited by a moderator:
If niggas make it A once they're at the table, their business. No one should be servin' A to anyone's table tho'

nah lol

I keep seeing this mentioned

mixing up noodles and meat sauce on your plate is NOT the same as A

granny did that shit in a pressure cooker and im almost positive she didnt strain the meat lol

anyway it was a totally different flavor and consistency...and it seemed like that shit never cooled off....last bite still be hot af lol

i'll even go as far as to say A is not Italian.....its on some soul food shit

nah lol

granny did that shit in a pressure cooker and im almost positive she didnt strain the meat lol

anyway it was a totally different flavor and consistency...and it seemed like that shit never cooled off....last bite still be hot af lol

This. I think my preference comes from exactly what you saying.

But if we gonna keep it a buck...

A is what you get when you only got a pound of ground beef and 5+ mouths to feed. Spaghetti noodles cheap lol. Lack of ground beef is offset by the foot granny put in that mf.

nah lol

Idk bruh

My shit looks exactly like B until I mix it up, then it looks exactly like A

Again..

A is in a big ass casserole dish cus it was mixed all together and baked as an “I don’t even like my coworkers enough to make nuttin’ time consuming so I’m just gonna mix this sauce, noodles and ground beef together and call it a day..” type meal

B is a plate of spaghetti

Again..

A is in a big ass casserole dish cus it was mixed all together and baked as an “I don’t even like my coworkers enough to make nuttin’ time consuming so I’m just gonna mix this sauce, noodles and ground beef together and call it a day..” type meal

B is a plate of spaghetti
This that Italian side that's so offended lol

This that Italian side that's so offended lol

Maaan....lol I don’t even be fuckin’ wit’ them like that but tha ones that I do...they cook-cook and if one of them saw that shit on tha counter at a family dinner...shiiiiiiiit

C9170150-3334-4855-B6E7-575A9821C6C8.gif

Back