Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s have this discussion again.

Vote

• Total voters
Can’t really tell what the ratio is on A cause the meat tends to settle at the bottom (pause)

even more reason to have that shit on top and to mix it yourself. These niggas that picked A scooping from the top when all the sauce and meat is at the bottom... smh

even more reason to have that shit on top and to mix it yourself. These niggas that picked A scooping from the top when all the sauce and meat is at the bottom... smh
you can just mix the fuckin thing b.

you can even put the noodles in first then the sauce

tenor.gif

that always baffles me, 1 of the only foods I'd prefer to eat as leftovers the next day

Yea, that's that cracka shit

they'll get a spoonful then swirl it w/ the fork

I dunno what it is about spaghetti made like A, but that's one of the very few foods that taste better as leftovers.

It's good when you cook it. But after letting it settle for a day, it unlocks another level of goodness. I'm hungry now

you can just mix the fuckin thing b.

you can even put the noodles in first then the sauce

tenor.gif

We already doing that negro. We keep breaking it down to the last bite tho.

You nasty ass niggas probably using ragu.

:pathetic:

I dunno what it is about spaghetti made like A, but that's one of the very few foods that taste better as leftovers.

It's good when you cook it. But after letting it settle for a day, it unlocks another level of goodness. I'm hungry now

You should be leaving the sauce as leftovers so those ingredients marinate together some more and making fresh spaghetti noodles.

Who stores noodles in the fridge. You niggas wild trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starts out as B but after adding some shredded cheddar and mixing, it looks like A

You can put yo cheddar on my spaghetti and mix it up anytime @B_A

But it should only look like A when it's on a fork about to enter your mouth.

Lol stop

Cant store sauce and noodles, noodles absorb moisture from the sauce and get too soft.

Exactly. Not to mention to bacteria that shit probably sponging up. Ugh.

Sugar, cheddar, Cajun seasonin’?! WTF y’all out here makin’ cuz it damn sure ain’t spaghetti lmao...word to my grandparents...Vincenzo & Helen Catone

Back