Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s have this discussion again.

Vote

• Total voters
Sugar, cheddar, Cajun seasonin’?! WTF y’all out here makin’ cuz it damn sure ain’t spaghetti lmao...word to my grandparents...Vincenzo & Helen Catone

Minus the sugar, what's wrong with this? Yall dont be throwin no kinda season or some Parmesan in yall spaghetti?

Minus the sugar, what's wrong with this? Yall dont be throwin no kinda season or some Parmesan in yall spaghetti?

Seasoning...yes...not Cajun tho my nigga...damn lol
Parmesan and cheddar are 2 different cheeses...y’all be puttin’ Swiss and pepper jack in tha shit too hunh?! Lmao

Ole “it got spaghetti noodles and spaghetti sauce so it’s spaghetti” eatin’ ass....lmao

Seasoning...yes...not Cajun tho my nigga...damn lol
Parmesan and cheddar are 2 different cheeses...y’all be puttin’ Swiss and pepper jack in tha shit too hunh?! Lmao

Ole “it got spaghetti noodles and spaghetti sauce so it’s spaghetti” eatin’ ass....lmao

I don’t care if you call it spaghetti or not, that shit amazing w the cajun seasoning

Looking at these votes. @ChicagoFigure I'm disappointed my guy.

@DOS_patos you supposed to be a upper echelon nigga bruh. Tf.

Kinda expect it from the rest of you.

View attachment 142568
just because i got a few more dollars than most....i still like what i like.

told yall i made a grilled cheese sandwich with truffle cheese.
people still laugh at me for this.

yall think im shi shi foo foo.
but them shi shi foo foo types think im hood as fuck.
but im in the middle.
*shrugs*

just because i got a few more dollars than most....i still like what i like.

told yall i made a grilled cheese sandwich with truffle cheese.
people still laugh at me for this.

yall think im shi shi foo foo.
but them shi shi foo foo types think im hood as fuck.
but im in the middle.
*shrugs*

Eating spaghetti like an asshole don't make you hood nigga.

Gtfohwtbs dos.

I'm not fucking with A cause I don't need nobody not even my wife mixing up my spaghetti and then putting it on a plate.

How do y'all make the sauce. Are yall just getting a premade sauce in a jar or making from scratch? I have done it where I get tomatoe sauce, where it is just tomatoes in it and nothing else. I would add the ingredients myself. Purer the onion and green pepper. Tomatoe paste. And a bunch of different seasonings including using fresh herbs. If yall just doing premade from a jar and dont add nothing to it, your choice of either A or B doesnt matter then. Cause your sauce is trash.

Back