Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let’s Build (Vol3): We’re The Reason The Ghetto Is The Ghetto

Honestly Black folks moving to cities after the 1940s was a bad thing. Not saying we need to be rural but city life is wild. Black folks from large cities be negative asf.
We just understand a different perspective on things.

my next door neighbor rents out the place right next to her and up until last year shes always had shitty tenants staying there and tearing shit up before leaving

I think she learned her lesson after the last niggas she rented too cus now she'll ask around before renting to certain people

my next door neighbor rents out the place right next to her and up until last year shes always had shitty tenants staying there and tearing shit up before leaving

I think she learned her lesson after the last niggas she rented too cus now she'll ask around before renting to certain people
She finally wised up. Sure some people will make it through the cracks, but at a certain point, if every single tenant is horrible, you gotta ask yourself what you're doing wrong.

Sometimes Niggas take pride in being unapologetic niggas

Grew up with no respect for no core values

No pride in where they stay which is ironic since these the same kind of people who will mean mug you if they don’t recognize you acting like they run the place

Too many people grew up in homes and apts they didn't own. Their family didn't own. So there's no accountability for keeping it clean.

It's always someone else job.

This is a true assessment and not a tear down of Black/Brown people just a fact

Back