Welcome To aBlackWeb

Less Than 30% of Americans In Their Early 30s Have A Child

In a perfect world, I’d love to have kids, man. As it stands, though, life is rough. Having a kid would make my life infinitely worse.

On the flip side, I’m worried about what my life will look like when I’m my parent’s age. I see the way I’m able to help my folks, and realizing I'm not going to have that kind of help when I’m their age is scary af. 🫤

Yup last paragraph is the truth.
Especially when reading about those care homes and the abuse stories that occur.

I mean it's hard to know how prevalent these things happen but even then, there's too many stories to not take elderly abuse seriously. Also when they get caught, it's usually because the child or relative of the victim spots something and have to drop a spy or nanny cam, to get the evidence.

Less parents is a good thing

my age and younger are doing a terrible job at parenting and teaching community lessons.

We are a wasteful generation. From food to resources

Funny. While I read this thread, I get reminded that nearly everything I’ve said on this topic has been right since 2017.

“b-b-b-bUT cONdOms ArE bAD.”

Lol bruh we gonna joke you about condoms because it’s funny. If your spouse can’t do birth control I get it condoms have to be used. All we say is that condomless sex is the best and I think that’s why you be so angry on abw.

But yea it’s valid reasons not to have kids but you just seem like all kids are unplanned

Have 2 girls of my own plus taking care of a niece, because obviously my sister wasn’t ready for the responsibilities of having a child.

Too many people out there having children and treating them like accessories.

A whole lot less people need to be having kids right now

Lol bruh we gonna joke you about condoms because it’s funny. If your spouse can’t do birth control I get it condoms have to be used. All we say is that condomless sex is the best and I think that’s why you be so angry on abw.

But yea it’s valid reasons not to have kids but you just seem like all kids are unplanned
Was yours? I mean, you weren’t married when your seed was born, so am I right there?

Because you’d be a fuckin moron to actually admit your seed was planned when you’re not married nor planning to be married to your child’s mom.

Was yours? I mean, you weren’t married when your seed was born, so am I right there?

Because you’d be a fuckin moron to actually admit your seed was planned when you’re not married nor planning to be married to your child’s mom.

Oh mine was completely unplanned lol I was like 23. So I’m completely with you on being prepared for kids. I don’t think anybody ever spoke against that. It’s plenty posters who don’t want kids so that’s understood.

But niggas gonna fry you for wearing a condom with your wife. Honestly I’m sure you have a legit reason and all but niggas gonna joke about that. We are immature.

Oh mine was completely unplanned lol I was like 23. So I’m completely with you on being prepared for kids. I don’t think anybody ever spoke against that. It’s plenty posters who don’t want kids so that’s understood.

But niggas gonna fry you for wearing a condom with your wife. Honestly I’m sure you have a legit reason and all but niggas gonna joke about that. We are immature.
First step’s admitting it.

Some people shouldn't have kids because they wouldn't be good parents. Some shouldn't have kids because they don't like kids and shouldn't be anywhere near them. Figure out where you fall and move accordingly. Policing other people's choices or putting yourself on some high horse over having or not having kids is stupid.

And assuming people's reasons for having or not having kids just makes you an asshole.

I have never met a person who said they didn't want kids because they couldn't afford them actually be unable to afford them. They just don't want to give up their 6 expensive trips a year, overpriced car lease, and 6k a month condo in the hip part of the city.

That is just my experience, though. I absolutely wanted to have children. As much as we probably don't want to admit it, childless people who are able to reproduce but choose not to are drags on a healthy and functioning society.

Have 2 girls of my own plus taking care of a niece, because obviously my sister wasn’t ready for the responsibilities of having a child.

Too many people out there having children and treating them like accessories.

A whole lot less people need to be having kids right now
This ^^^ pisses me off badly! I hate irresponsible ass ppl that lay up (be it man or woman) create life and don't take care of they kids. Then somebody else in the family, most of the time grandma, aunt, or uncle has to pick up the responsibility and in the case of grandparents they be too old to be raising young kids.

Props to you though...

I have never met a person who said they didn't want kids because they couldn't afford them actually be unable to afford them. They just don't want to give up their 6 expensive trips a year, overpriced car lease, and 6k a month condo in the hip part of the city.

That is just my experience, though. I absolutely wanted to have children. As much as we probably don't want to admit it, childless people who are able to reproduce but choose not to are drags on a healthy and functioning society.

Shit ain't nothing hardly worse than a parent who doesn't wanna be a parent. That's more of a drag on society because they're more likely to produce ain't shit people who will harm society.

And in my 20s I absolutely did not want kids because at that time I couldn't have afforded them. My life both financially and otherwise was way too unstable to support another human being

Shit ain't nothing hardly worse than a parent who doesn't wanna be a parent. That's more of a drag on society because they're more likely to produce ain't shit people who will harm society.

And in my 20s I absolutely did not want kids because at that time I couldn't have afforded them. My life both financially and otherwise was way too unstable to support another human being

That doesn't contradict anything I said. Non-reproducing people are always a drag on society. People who fail as parents are not the rule.

That doesn't contradict anything I said. Non-reproducing people are always a drag on society. People who fail as parents are not the rule.

No they're not at all. Everybody shouldn't be a parent. And what I said does contradict what you said because you said your assumption is people who don't want kids just don't want to give up certain things when that's not the truth.

No they're not at all. Everybody shouldn't be a parent. And what I said does contradict what you said because you said your assumption is people who don't want kids just don't want to give up certain things when that's not the truth.

Yes, they objectively are. As societies fall below replacement level i.e., age, they become far more susceptible to collapse. An excess of aged, non-producing people will strain a society, always. There is a reason that more primitive societies would often kill their elderly in harsh times.

And, no, I said that was just my experience with who I have personally interacted with. I clearly stated as much.

I have never met a person who said they didn't want kids because they couldn't afford them actually be unable to afford them...

That is just my experience, though.

Back