Welcome To aBlackWeb

Less Than 30% of Americans In Their Early 30s Have A Child

White people worried.

Its been their biggest fear. They think they being replaced.

As far as good or bad, i think its good. I just turned 35 and have no kid. Me and my wife decided we gonna start trying towards the end of the year, so if all is right, ill be a first time father at 36.

I say that to say, my mind state, my wisdom, and my patience gonna make me a great father. Ready to make another human being every single one of my top 5 priorities and not have second thoughts.

I couldnt say that in my 20s. If it happened, i would have manned up, but it wouldnt have been by choice.

So for folks like me, waiting till your 30s to have your first child is the right move and will ensure the kids get all the love and attention they deserve. So I would say this is overall good.

Last edited:
White people worried.

As far as good or bad, i think its good. I just turned 35 and have no kid. Me and my wife decided we gonna start trying towards the end of the year, so if all is right, ill be a first time father at 36.

I say that to say, my mind state, my wisdom, and my patience gonna make me a great father. Ready to make another human being my top 5 priority and not have second thoughts.

I couldnt say that in 20s. If it happened, i would have manned up, but it wouldnt have been by choice.

So for folks like me, waiting till your 30s to have your first child is the right move and will ensure the kids get all the love and attention they deserve. So I would say this is overall good.

I’ll be 40 in December, have no kids and I’m happy that I didn’t have any in my 20s. My only issue is finding a woman over 30 with no kids. If I can find that…….

:clawd2:

Everything else you said about your mind set and being ready? I’m definitely ready for that once I have a child

worrying about why other folks aren't having kids is weird to me
If racism doesnt play a role in it, then its actually not an issue at all.

The first one isnt a strictly American white issue because certain folks in countries all over the world is feeling this way, and that is, my country that belongs to my people is no longer gonna belong to my people cause my people are having less kids but these immigrants and minorities are having more kids.

So in the US context, the US will no longer belong to the whites because hispanics are having kids at a faster rate than the whites. Statiscally, you need to each couple to have a minimum of two kids to keep the population the same, and an average of 2.1 minimim to grow the population.

So these racist conspiracy theoriests claim that the elites are pushing for feminism and making their kids gay and trans, and hate being white to marry outside their race to destroy the white race.

These are the people who care about others having or not having kids.

White people worried.

I say that to say, my mind state, my wisdom, and my patience gonna make me a great father. Ready to make another human being my top 5 priority and not have second thoughts.

I couldnt say that in 20s. If it happened, i would have manned up, but it wouldnt have been by choice.

It’s happening by 2050 Eses will replace CACs as the majority

“ close the border”

Is this helping or hurting?

They cost a lot to had mine at 24 and scared me from having more. Had family help but had I not I would’ve been assed out.

But for a person in the early 30s they wanna get money and house straight before they bring a new life. And some folks don’t want that extra that goes with it. Daycare high asf

I’ll be 40 in December, have no kids and I’m happy that I didn’t have any in my 20s. My only issue is finding a woman over 30 with no kids. If I can find that…….

:clawd2:

Everything else you said about your mind set and being ready? I’m definitely ready for that once I have a child

You might find one with no kids but could be a fertility issue.

I don’t believe that. I really don’t think the world is over populated

Believe what you want, but there isn't a single problem facing humanity whether it be poverty, climate change, homelessness, dwindling natural resources, etc... that wouldn't be less of an issue if there were fewer people on Earth. Sure, there are a variety of other things we could be doing better that would help with all of those issues, but they'd still be problems and as population continues to explode, the human race would likely get to a point where improvements with how we do things won't be enough to mitigate those problems anymore.

That fact is that there's really no upside to 7 billion human beings living on the planet at one time, either for us or the planet. Sure, there is still plenty of natural land that we could tarnish with our presence, but how is that a good thing?

Believe what you want, but there isn't a single problem facing humanity whether it be poverty, climate change, homelessness, dwindling natural resources, etc... that wouldn't be less of an issue if there were fewer people on Earth. Sure, there are a variety of other things we could be doing better that would help with all of those issues, but they'd still be problems and as population continues to explode, the human race would likely get to a point where improvements with how we do things won't be enough to mitigate those problems anymore.

That fact is that there's really no upside to 7 billion human beings living on the planet at one time, either for us or the planet. Sure, there is still plenty of natural land that we could tarnish with our presence, but how is that a good thing?

Or rich people can stop hoarding the worlds resources so it wouldn’t be a crippling poverty in a lot of the world.

Last edited:
Or rich people can stop hoarding the worlds resources so it wouldn’t be a crippling poverty in a lot of the world. Stop with the eugenics type shit that’s weird.

Again, rich people not hoarding shit won't solve all the world's problems. Climate change will still be an issue. Nonrenewable resources won't magically renew again just because we become more efficient. And again, the problems that might be solved temporarily will eventually become problems again as the population grows.

Also, I don't think you know what eugenics means.

Back