Welcome To aBlackWeb

Less Than 30% of Americans In Their Early 30s Have A Child

No, it's speaking of a trend and its consequences. As recently as 2012, Pew Research showed 44% of non-parents younger than 50 reporting they were not too or not at all likely that they will have children. That, coupled with the thread you are in, should be enough to dissuade you from the notion of a small percent.

Is there consequences of this? Yes, absolutely. I simply think it'd be best for us to acknowledge that, wherever we may fall on the support scale. As I have said, I don't have any strong emotions about the choices of others. I just find it childish to act as if things do not have consequences.
You know this thread is about roughly less than 2% of the population in the US right?

You know this thread is about roughly less than 2% of the population in the US right?

So if only around 27% of people in their early thirties report have children, and 44% of people younger than 50 report not likely to have children and 56% of them do so because they simply don't want children, what does that say to you about the trendline of the population?

Interesting. I can't say I disagree in a way. I don't know what that would look like, though. I mean, less people across the board or less people from certain areas?

Less people across the board.

It's all relative and in context. Yes living in the western world now is better, but that doesn't mean that people aren't still struggling to provide for themselves. So many see adding on someone else who literally depends on you for their life as something they cannot take on.

I agree. I'm just pointing out that that's the same decision most parents have had to make for the majority of human history.

I do think that if you have the right spouse that u care for and trust each other, and your financial situation is stable (don't have to be rich), I think the experience of having and raising children is a net positive for society and the individual.

Like, even though I'm making good money at this point, if I was still childless, I know I'd feel too uncertain in today's world vs 6 years ago to have a child and probably wouldn't, but then I couldn't even fathom what I'd be missing out on.

But having had one already, I'm open to having more bc I already know what it takes, even tho I'm still uncertain about today's world, if that makes sense.

I wish more people could do it under the right circumstances. Not to romanticize it bc it def has its ups and downs, but there's nothing like having your own seed.

Lol I told y'all having kids is a fucking ponzi scheme.

"We need kids to replace the old people so society can sustain itself"

Is fucking dumb. A well organized society produces within their means.

Under capitalism, there is over production of goods and services to generate profit, and we use marketing to induce people to consume beyond their capacity to generate wealth for themselves.

These young folks aren't dumb enough to have a child that can't compete in a world where wealth has been locked in through heredity and there are no more avenues to wealth by regular ass people.

The deal was supposed to be this:

The top 10% make all of the art, products, and run the politics. They decide who gets what and what the what is for.

The bottom 90% get to consume until they bust via debt and high wages. Maybe a few of the 90% escape the barrel to be part of the 10% via sports and entertainment or luck or genius.

Well...this arrangement doesn't work without persistent wealth generation and that only happened in 1950s America, where there was zero competition. If your country is home to the richest people to ever exist, there's a problem.

Now, we have global competition and lol most people are finding out the limits of their abilities right now and they can't fucking hang with motherfuckers that sitting on Daddy's money.

Last edited:
This ^^^ pisses me off badly! I hate irresponsible ass ppl that lay up (be it man or woman) create life and don't take care of they kids. Then somebody else in the family, most of the time grandma, aunt, or uncle has to pick up the responsibility and in the case of grandparents they be too old to be raising young kids.
Facts.

People do this crap as the rule though. Having kids that they can’t take care of, worse with ppl they don’t want to commit to, then later at the last minute try to find a suitable partner to run off in the sunset with. Crazy inconsiderate and violent behavior.

There's a lot of truth to what you said.

However, the people you talked about are the very ones who probably shouldn't have children.

Ironically, as selfish as their reasons seem for not wanting children, it's really not selfish at all since they're being honest with themselves.

Mainly because, if they prioritize that over having children, they probably wouldn't be good parents to begin with.

Also, with everything going on in today's society.......inflation, high cost of rent/housing, etc........I can understand why some people wouldn't want to take on an additional burden.

Lol nigga...

You know got damn well if your salary is half a million, you ain't giving that shit up.

You can fuck a new bitch each day.

You can swap out a new whip each year.

Why give it up to raise a motherfucker that is gonna drain all your money?

You'll go from a loft to a damn 2 bed 2 bath that is never clean with 3 kids in a room in some expensive ass suburb to keep your kids from the dredges of society.

Yeah nah man, I chose to do drugs and fuck bitches after I got money.

Last edited:
Lol nigga...

You know got damn well if your salary is half a million, you ain't giving that shit up.

You can fuck a new bitch each day.

You can swap out a new whip each year.

Why give it up to raise a motherfucker that is gonna drain all your money.

You'll go from a loft to a damn 2 bed 2 bath that is never clean with 3 kids in a room in some expensive ass suburb to keep your kids from the dredges of society.

Yeah nah man, I chose to do drugs and fuck bitches after I got money.

I agree.

That's pretty much what I said.

Very few people who live the lifestyle that @Swabbie described would be willing to give up that lifestyle for a kid.

I agree.

That's pretty much what I said.

Very few people who live the lifestyle that @Swabbie described would be willing to give up that lifestyle for a kid.

Lol, which is why poor people share the brunt of repopulating the Earth, then they compete against each other to go to rich nations that don't got 5 kids per house.

And poor people's kids that are aspirational realize having a kid period is terrible for building wealth, thus they delay it as long as possible. So it's a constant cycle of poor people making kids, hoping their kids are at least middle class, the aspirational of that group delay as long as possible.

Having a kid in rich nation is pretty much an IQ test/luck.

Before you bust that nut in a bitch, do you got around a million dollars, because that is how much it cost at the minimum to raise. Lol most people in the developed make a million across their lifetime.

So that means your lifetime earnings goes into your fucking kid.

That's why I always just lied to women and said I wanted kids and wasted their time.

They saw my condo and thought I was really gonna give that shit up to change diapers.

Last edited:
Amazing. Carry on, folks.

It's true though.

If society was actually organized according to what is optimal and beneficial:

We wouldn't just have motherfuckers reproducing willy nilly.

Motherfuckers buying shit they don't need.

Motherfuckers making shit you gotta be convinced to buy.

Most of human activity is fucking wasteful and driven by emotions and instincts of monkey ancestors.

Even our sex is wasteful, we got a surplus of kids in orphanages and shit.

Motherfuckers wanna make a brand new one, in addition to ones we already got.

Naw dust the broken condom, drunken night condom baby off and take care of it.

Why we need another motherfucker's dumbass genes? Nigga you ain't Einstein, we don't need another copy of you 😂.

Get a refurbished kid.

I hope I don't end up like Bill Duke

I'm ready to have kids.

Pacino and De Niro had kids in their 80s😳
Sheesh... that's gives me hope. Not gonna wait that long to have my 1st tho

Like I said: been saying this shit for YEARS.

Fuckin 2.5 MILLION orphans in the US, and people are pressed that more kids aren’t being born.

Shit, we need a moratorium on childbearing for about three years just to give the resources we burn up a break.

Think about when the pandemic came and no one was outside. You know what happened?

The Earth started to replenish itself.
The sky is places like India and LA cleared up.
Vegetation sprouted back up.
Animals went back to their natural habitats.

That’s what the world needs again. As terrible and deadly the pandemic was to humans, shit was a blessing to the rest of the planet.

Like I said: been saying this shit for YEARS.

Fuckin 2.5 MILLION orphans in the US, and people are pressed that more kids aren’t being born.

Shit, we need a moratorium on childbearing for about three years just to give the resources we burn up a break.

Think about when the pandemic came and no one was outside. You know what happened?

The Earth started to replenish itself.
The sky is places like India and LA cleared up.
Vegetation sprouted back up.
Animals went back to their natural habitats.

That’s what the world needs again. As terrible and deadly the pandemic was to humans, shit was a blessing to the rest of the planet.
In Venice the water was clear and you were able to see the fish during the lockdown
1714578437188.jpeg

Back