COMMUNITY Legit Scared Moments in Life

I stay falling asleep at the wheel...

That shit dangerous as fuck

I used to be reeeeeally bad about this. But, if I'm able to get a nap in I'm good to go for hours. Grandmother picked me up from campus once so we could drive down to Dallas to pick up my car. I took over and drove to Detroit to get my sister, then got back on I94 for my leg of the drive. We got just outside of Jackson (~80 miles from Detroit) and I started swerving 'cause I was falling asleep. Had my grandmother take over until we got to Michigan City then I took over and drove the rest of the way non-stop.

Bruh, my job has me driving so much, and I work nights.

Like for example. I get off at 145 Sunday night. I'll prolly get to bed like 3-330

Wake up at 530.. help wife and baby get rest for work. Turn right around get the kid ready for school, then drive for almost 2 hours in rush hour traffic to DC.

Imma be nodding off like shit

• Ether
Reactions: Old Man Cain
At this bar across the street from these projects, knew the Dj so we stopped thru...Out of town cats jump this dude...So we chilling at the bar and one of my boys is like yo lets move I'm ready to go. We procrastinating, still drinking, talking to the ladies. So about 30 minutes later its closing time, we decide to leave. Its like 6 of us, two of my guys are out the door, I'm heading out and I see a flash and a a bloaw bloaw. Some girls hit the ground, my boy that was outside turns around and homies eyes are the size of baseballs. We all are back inside. I run to the front door, but that shit was locked, I turn around and I see one of my boys in the bathroom and its like 8 other people in there, so I ran into the kitchen. See a lot of people in there. Niggas is grabbing knives or whatever they could to defend themselves. So we in there waiting, and then someone comes in and was like you it was dude that got jumped he hit one of the out of towners..We all leave the kitchen and are back at the bar. Moments later the dude that got shot is being helped inside by one of his boys. He's screaming yo this shyt burns. People lay dude on the pool table and the ambulance comes moments later

Not knowing who was shooting and if they was going to come up in the bar had me shook

The scariest Uber ride I’ve ever had.

This old bih. Can’t remember her name but she was doing 75 in Denver on open road in the freeway in the middle of a hailstorm.

She even had the nerve to turn around and try to talk to my wife and I during all of that.

Fucking Unitarians. I wish I remembered her name. She needs to NEVER drive again.

Rolled twice in a vehicle and landed right side up in a 6ft deep ditch which was filled up with about 4ft out water. Had the truck flipped upside down I could have been stuck in and drowned.

I rarely think about it.

I literally hopped out with a small scratch on my head.