Welcome To aBlackWeb

Legend or Vet: Project Pat

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
tumblr_ok0fpuGTva1vciti6o1_400.gif

Yall niggas aint being objective.

If we're basing it off the same bullshit reasoning yall had for Too Short and Ice-T, Project Pat is easily a legend.

I went with Vet

and i didnt vote Ice T a legend

If we're basing it off the same bullshit reasoning yall had for Too Short and Ice-T, Project Pat is easily a legend.

I fuck wit Pat but he just rode that 36 wave of the late 90's/early 2000's. Him being associated with 36 helped alot, Pat wasn't no pioneer like Short Dog or Ice T

I fuck wit Pat but he just rode that 36 wave of the late 90's/early 2000's. Him being associated with 36 helped alot, Pat wasn't no pioneer like Short Dog or Ice T

How wasn't he? He was most people's favorite from the 3-6 camp. His songs are still being flipped till this day (cardi's bickenhead one of the biggest songs this year) (cole's - no role modelz) etc. That 3-6 sound shaped the sound of hiphop for the 6-7 years.

His influence is clear as day.

Pat for 36 is Yayo for GU
Both integral for the movement of the group...

@Goldie when you started LV you should of used a certain criteria
Most of us (me included) are looking at it on a do i like them or not basis...

Pat for 36 is Yayo for GU
Both integral for the movement of the group...

@Goldie when you started LV you should of used a certain criteria
Most of us (me included) are looking at it on a do i like them or not basis...

These niggas know the criteria, they just dont know how to be objective.

Lol what? Ice T and Short have been in the game 15yrs longer than Pat. T the godfsgodf of gamgsta rap and Short is the godfather of pimp rap lol WTF is we talking about?

Pat a legend in Memphis that's it and hasn't changed the game in any capacity

Lol what? Ice T and Short have been in the game 15yrs longer than Pat. T the godfsgodf of gamgsta rap and Short is the godfather of pimp rap lol WTF is we talking about?

Pat a legend in Memphis that's it and hasn't changed the game in any capacity

So because they've been around longer they're better or had a bigger impact?

Ice-T DID NOT create gangsta rap, he even admits that. Stop creating fake narratives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back