Welcome To aBlackWeb

Legend or Vet: Prodigy

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prodigy was dope but I feel like he’s getting a boost because he died. If he gets in as a legend y’all better keep that same energy when Pimp C comes up

Lol, they both apart of great, legendary duos so yea they both should get that love. Tho I honestly think this thread should be for Mobb Deep as a whole. Same for UGK.

Sorry guys.....He’s a well respected deceased Vet.

The following is when I first knew Mobb Deep existed.....

So there's only one legend from the south? There can't be multiple south legends?

go kick a nigga on the floor

Sure there can be multiple South legends, but if nobody on the East Coast has heard of them, they're not legends.

didnt listen to MD but I can give him that

they were youngins when their hardest shit came out

well respected among his peers

sure there's more but I only remember one rapper coming for their heads

never heard anything bad about the man....tells me he was real and stayed in his lane

before ya'll have a baby, this aint my legend criteria checklist......certain shit does factor in that may not for the next person, so no need to go there
Respect

P was a legend before he died...just got more exposure by tha masses after his passing...Mobb Deep lead by P’s lyrics was right there wit’ B.I.G. , Jay, Nas etc during tha full run of tha early 90’s thru late 90’s/early 2000’s putting out countless classic albums and tracks...he one of tha few MC’s tha GOAT (Jay) felt tha need to respond to during his prime...

I could go on but I don’t feel tha need...I’ve seen some of you niggaz votes for vet and legend...y’all are deplorable

I can admit I was never into P catalog like that. I can't say his rhymes from 20 years ago will affect me like that now so he just a vet

HOWEVER, I don't knock anyone argument for him being a legend. I know enough of the Infamous to know they def got the respect of they peers and it just ain't because P passed

Like 50, I can't argue ya or nah, so I defer to yall judgement

Pat aint no legend tho, NO SIR

really.gif

Is this even a question??? Dude is one of the GOATS, easily a legend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back