Legend or Vet: Prodigy

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
giphy.gif

From a legendary group who dropped a classic mixed in with good albums and then went solo and dropped dope albums

I voted legend. He had waaaay more impact than Project Pat. I can't even name a song by Project Pat.

I can name at least a handful of Classic songs that Prodigy was on and I'm not even a Mobb Deep fan.

I voted legend. He had waaaay more impact than Project P at. I can't even name a song by Project Pat.

I can name at least a handful of Classic songs that Prodigy was on and I'm not even a Mobb Deep fan.

I voted legend. He had waaaay more impact than Project P at. I can't even name a song by Project Pat.

U don't know shit about 3-6, u barely know shit about hiphop post 1991. That speaks more to your ignorance on hiphop, than it does to their impact.

Legend... and I hated Mobb Deep back in the day... But Prodigy H N I C album in 2000 is one of the greatest debut album of All times for Rap

I see where you going with this question lol. Yes Rakim is a legend. Hit me with the follow up question now.

lol you already know, I aint even gotta say it fam.

If Rakim's a legend, P is definitely a legend.

Reactions: figo
Status
Not open for further replies.