Legend or Vet: Prodigy

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz Juvie & Project Pat aint

:ainttrippin:

#SameEnergy
U can't use Juvie or Pat vs Prodigy. Pee WAY better thank them 1. Juvie has a better impact in the NO and the southern region the Pee ever would. Pee vs Pat , nothing against Pat but He ain't close to the level of cultural impact that P has.

Prodigy was dope but I feel like he’s getting a boost because he died. If he gets in as a legend y’all better keep that same energy when Pimp C comes up

didnt listen to MD but I can give him that

they were youngins when their hardest shit came out

well respected among his peers

sure there's more but I only remember one rapper coming for their heads

never heard anything bad about the man....tells me he was real and stayed in his lane

before ya'll have a baby, this aint my legend criteria checklist......certain shit does factor in that may not for the next person, so no need to go there

Juv >>> Prodigy

I agree as far as personal tastes

but after leaving cm the first time, Juve consistently faded from there.....every project after that had the 2 dope songs on there and then some shit that sounded purely local

went back to cash money several times only to be played again....kinda tarnished his legacy

I still dont think he ever got the keys to the rover truck

On that note I’m changing my vote to legend.

raw

Minus well put Souljah Boy in there too

U don't know shit about 3-6, u barely know shit about hiphop post 1991. That speaks more to your ignorance on hiphop, than it does to their impact.

First of all, you sound mad. Take a few deep breaths, sit down and drink a glass of water.

It's true that I don't know much
About 3-6 Mafia. But heres what I do know; Southern cats that came of age in the 90s bumped 3-6 Mafia, UGK, 8 Ball & MJG and Outkast.

But ya'll act like 2 Live Crew didn't exist. They're the real legends from The South. They created Miami Bass which is a sub genre that came out when Project Pat was still breastfeeding, and you weren't even born yet.

I know alot more than you think you know.

You should do a legend/vet thread about MC Twist, MC Shy D and DJ Magic Mike.

First of all, you sound mad. Take a few deep breaths, sit down and drink a glass of water.

It's true that I don't know much
About 3-6 Mafia. But heres what I do know; Southern cats that came of age in the 90s bumped 3-6 Mafia, UGK, 8 Ball & MJG and Outkast.

But ya'll act like 2 Live Crew didn't exist. They're the real legends from The South. They created Miami Bass which is a sub genre that came out when Project Pat was still breastfeeding, and you weren't even born yet.

I know alot more than you think you know.

You should do a legend/vet thread about MC Twist, MC Shy D and DJ Magic Mike.

So there's only one legend from the south? There can't be multiple south legends?

go kick a nigga on the floor

These southerners being petty. If [insert southern rapper] isn’t a legend then Prodigy isn’t a legend. That’s why I changed my vote out of spite.

P didn’t have a movement as big as Cam and the Dipset, and he’s not more lyrical than Mos Def. If them niggas didn’t get in I respectfully can’t put P in.
But that's the Criteria U going with ? Cam's Not a better MC than P , Mobb Deep as a whole made better music than Mos IDK. We gotta get this shit together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back