Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Ludacris

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
If Luda ain’t a legend then outside of the usual suspects ( Jay Nas Big and PAC) ain’t other legends then

Vet. Wouldn’t knock anyone for saying he’s a legend as far as ATL solo rappers go.

I give him Legend status just based off his standing in ATL alone.

ATL is the 3rd biggest hip-hop city in the country (behind NYC and LA), and Luda's place there is legendary.

Niggas really taking my posts and repacking them like their own

Aight, bet

I would definitely say he's a legend, he was one of the few lyrical rappers from the south who really showed you how to get busy on a mic. Not to mention one of the most successful rappers of all time in the era he came up in with consistent platinum tracks. He was battle tested and shredded T.I. when they faced off and also ethered Bill O'Reilly. He helped launch the careers of majority of his local talent and friends (see 2Chainz). He successfully transitioned to movies and helped pave the way to show you anything is possible. He also helped influenced Lil Wayne, Drake, and others and also does A LOT for community and charity you don't see which he chooses not to talk about. He's a refined entrepreneur. He's an example of success at the highest level and there's no one else quite like Ludacris.

I'd say he's a legend for sure.

What he said.

But what solidified it for me...

I don’t think yall understand the magnitude of this shyt. Luda...a southern rapper...on track wit 2 of NYC's iconic lyricists...c'mon man. Nas pickin HIM to jump on a song wit him and Jada speaks volumes in itself. The muthafucca had to remind folks last Saturday.

Like Missy said, that nigga vault is DEEP. This nigga still had a shyt load of songs he didn't even touch last Saturday. You know you damn near got unlimited ammo...when you're playing a couple of your hit songs WHILE WAITING for the other muthafucca to log on. Luda knew he won it b4 it even started.

Let's not bring up the TI beef. We know how that ended.

I don’t think yall understand the magnitude of this shyt. Luda...a southern rapper...on track wit 2 of NYC's iconic lyricists...c'mon man. Nas pickin HIM to jump on a song wit him and Jada speaks volumes in itself. The muthafucca had to remind folks last Saturday.

Like Missy said, that nigga vault is DEEP. This nigga still had a shyt load of songs he didn't even touch last Saturday. You know you damn near got unlimited ammo...when you're playing a couple of your hit songs WHILE WAITING for the other muthafucca to log on. Luda knew he won it b4 it even started.

Let's not bring up the TI beef. We know how that ended.

Skew It on the Bar-B
Big Pimpin
Favor for a Favor

That feature wasn't breaking any barriers. It was a dope feature nothing more, nothing less.

Thats arguable lol I'm not mad at it tho , eventhough he was a glorified role player who sat at the 3 and waited for wade/LeBron or Garnett/pierce to pass the ball the 2nd half of his career

Back