Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Ludacris

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
If Ludacris is a legend. Then Jadakiss is too. So is Fabulous, so is Game. Like no fam, let's stop the bullshit.

Nah slim lol

You said "he only had 3 hits" like that was a knock. After being in the game for 10 years he made more hits than scarface did in his entire career. Let that marinate.

And yet he still an Icon, Legend and More well respected in this rap game than Luda.

1844ae41abf2f64ca6ea291bdd7d378a.gif

Scarace is an icon?!?!?! Lmaooooooo

Scarface can walk through half the states in THIS country and would go unrecognized. An Icon is recognizable worldwide.

We need a class to teach yall.mfs definitions to these terms.

Icon? Lmaoo :wtf20:

Scarace is an icon?!?!?! Lmaooooooo

Scarface can walk through half the states in THIS country and would go unrecognized. An Icon is recognizable worldwide.

We need a class to teach yall.mfs definitions to these terms.

Icon? Lmaoo :wtf20:

And yet he still an Icon, Legend and More well respected in this rap game than Luda.

1844ae41abf2f64ca6ea291bdd7d378a.gif

But keep Side Stepping. Your good at it....:hehe2:

I would definitely say he's a legend, he was one of the few lyrical rappers from the south who really showed you how to get busy on a mic. Not to mention one of the most successful rappers of all time in the era he came up in with consistent platinum tracks. He was battle tested and shredded T.I. when they faced off and also ethered Bill O'Reilly. He helped launch the careers of majority of his local talent and friends (see 2Chainz). He successfully transitioned to movies and helped pave the way to show you anything is possible. He also helped influenced Lil Wayne, Drake, and others and also does A LOT for community and charity you don't see which he chooses not to talk about. He's a refined entrepreneur. He's an example of success at the highest level and there's no one else quite like Ludacris.

I'd say he's a legend for sure.

This...plus dude might have one of the best flows ever.

Wayne is heavily influenced by East Coast rap and always give Missy the props when it came to switching up. I can believe Wayne when he said that about Luda, but Luda flow was always the same

Wayne started switching up his flow when the SQAD tapes dropped and that was before Luda

When were the Squad tapes...cause luda 1st album came out in 2000

1. The fact that Luda had @Chainz on how roster for nearly a decade and did absolutely nothing with him is NOT a point for him. Its a strike against him.

2. If niggas feel like Luda is a legend, I'm starting to realize that niggas feel like any mainstream rapper who sold a lot of records is a legend. SMH. This can't be life.

2 chainz rebranded himself and also admitted he started taking rap more serious later on. I'm sure Luda was focusing on his career alot, but is not like titty boi was putting out a bunch of dope music n the label wasnt helpin.

Back