Red Light District
Release Therapy
Theater of the Mind
Battle of the Sexes
Ludaversal
Golden Grain (group)
Disturbing The Peace (Group)

Last edited:
On the Netflix documentary on Hip-Hop, Lil Wayne said he was listening to every rapper who came from the south to learn how they were successful and wanted to change the way people saw southern hip hop. He said Ludacris helped inspire him to switch up his flow. He also made another comment about Luda on rapcity.

Drake told Luda he admired his flow and tried to emulate it on his Comeback Season album. Luda also mentioned this on the breakfast club. That's from their own mouths fam.

Wayne is heavily influenced by East Coast rap and always give Missy the props when it came to switching up. I can believe Wayne when he said that about Luda, but Luda flow was always the same

Wayne started switching up his flow when the SQAD tapes dropped and that was before Luda

Luda influenced Big Sean, indirectly, but aint influence no damn wayne

and Vet

1. The fact that Luda had @Chainz on how roster for nearly a decade and did absolutely nothing with him is NOT a point for him. Its a strike against him.

2. If niggas feel like Luda is a legend, I'm starting to realize that niggas feel like any mainstream rapper who sold a lot of records is a legend. SMH. This can't be life.

1. The fact that Luda had @Chainz on how roster for nearly a decade and did absolutely nothing with him is NOT a point for him. Its a strike against him.

2. If niggas feel like Luda is a legend, I'm starting to realize that niggas feel like any mainstream rapper who sold a lot of records is a legend. SMH. This can't be life.

Exactly

The DTP members that I remember getting any shine was Shawna & I-20

Luda was the busta rhymes of the south and then he has a successful movie career. Theatre of the mind was the last time anybody cared musically but he was cemented before battle of the sexes came out. He has a good decade of hits and impact on the south

Is he as legendary as some other legends? No but he is one

Back