Welcome To aBlackWeb

Legend or Vet: Juvenile

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
When talking music thats subjective cant really throw the fact word out
ehhh

there are some things that are subjective, then there are some things that are probably closer to being true, especially when it comes to who had the better verse on a song

When have you ever seen me say dude is a legend. I'm on to your game, you're the most bias music listener on the site and shadyteam is on this same site
nah

i just proved i wasnt...he is a vet not a legend...soooooooo what now

i've listen to more new music in a month than you do in a year

you have literally no actual talking points when it comes to discussing southern artists

its the same "they ruined hip hop" shit...just own it

BUT, i wouldnt be in no thread of an artist i dont care for which you seem to have a knack for doing soooooo...yeah

nah

i've listen to more new music in a month than you do in a year

you have literally no actual talking points when it comes to discussing southern artists

BUT, i wouldnt be in no thread of an artist i dont care for which you seem to have a knack for doing soooooo...yeah
Nah you just bring up artists that you never listened to in threads that have nothing to do with the topic

Nah you just bring up artists that you never listened to in threads that have nothing to do with the topic

there is a reason why Juvenile is the topic of discussion and the rappers you try to say are better dont

Because you and your ilk be butt hurt that people think he's wack and y'all go days on days trying to prove otherwise and fail in doing so

fam, you the only person on this site who thinks juvenile wack, so again i say, if this is your opinion, which you are more than entitled to, help me understand why you in here??

you might not think he a legend...cool...bc we both agree here

but if you say he's not a vet, then you just talking just to talk. If you think he is anything less than a vet, then i seriously cant consider any opinion from you on music as valid.

fam, you the only person on this site who thinks juvenile wack, so again i say, if this is your opinion, which you are more than entitled to, help me understand why you in here??

you might not think he a legend...cool...bc we both agree here

but if you say he's not a vet, then you just talking just to talk. If you think he is anything less than a vet, then i seriously cant consider any opinion from you on music as valid.
I'm not the only one who thinks that and voted to neither so now what else you coming with.

I'm not the only one who thinks that and voted to neither so now what else you coming with.
brah

what are we doing here

i agreed with you that Juvenile, when talking about rap as a whole is not a legend

is this one of those times when you dont know how to react when someone agrees with you?

nah

i've listen to more new music anything in a month than you do in a year ever

fixed

Ehhhhh.........not a legend to me but he has a legendary song. He's a vet at the least

Side note I'll be seeing him at a party that he and Mystikal will be at for CIAA

This is who we've voted on so far...... Jesus Christ ABW hosts some of the worst hiphop opinion on earth.

Legend

50 Cent
Ice T ........................................... smh
Too Short........................................................ smh
Lauryn Hill
DMX
Prodigy
E-40....................................
Lil Wayne
Gucci Mane....
MC Hammer , smh/lol
Lil Jon...
Q-Tip
Andre 3000
Big Pun
Black Thought.....
Uncle Luke..............
Slick Rick
Common
Queen Latifah
Redman
T.I

Vet

Jeezy
Juvenile
Mos Def
Beans
Ludacris
Cam'ron
Devin The Dude
Lupe
Project Pat
Game
Ja Rule
Twista
Fab
Jadakiss
Rick Ross

Should we redo these or keep em as is?

Cool. The one's we've done in the past week or so will count towards the official list.

Should we make it Pioneer, Legend or Vet? (If you feel the artist is both a pioneer and legend, vote legend << will be the disclaimer)

Cool. The one's we've done in the past week or so will count towards the official list.

Should we make it Pioneer, Legend or Vet? (If you feel the artist is both a pioneer and legend, vote legend << will be the disclaimer)
i can dig it

Back