Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Jadakiss

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
That shit doesn't even make sense. How's a mf one of the top 25 rappers who ever lived but not a legend?

I honestly don't understand why you're asking this. How many times do you want niggas to explain it to you? You can not agree. But you gotta stop asking for an explanation that you already got 4 times, son. You better than that. Record a pod and let that energy out, my nigga. Lol.

I honestly don't understand why you're asking this. How many times do you want niggas to explain it to you? You can not agree. But you gotta stop asking for an explanation that you already got 4 times, son. You better than that. Record a pod and let that energy out, my nigga. Lol.

You never explained shit and what energy? Yall keep @'n and quoting my posts, i was chillin.

Whose top 25?

Cuz he was 32 here. And if I post up one of them "off ABW" list. You'll just say "it's some white folks".

Cuz you'll probably quote a white publication lol

All of the top 50 rappers of alltime are legends. They're the 50 greatest who ever lived, that's the end of the debate if someone's a legend or not.

You never explained shit and what energy? Yall keep @'n and quoting my posts, i was chillin.

Mad people have explained the difference between Jadakiss and Short, in terms of the era short came up in and what he did for the bay and the place he holds in the rap lexicon. And that's BEFORE considering the actual stats, like records sold both independently and with a major. Both on this thread and in the Short thread.

No?

Where did I say it was a lie?

The post was about using Marshall as some sorta barometer.

He also has himself @ 9 on that list. You agree?.... "riight"
I'm one of the most vocal ones about my dislike for Marshall

But in 2002 he was a different animal. That's something even I have to admit.

I dont agree but he feels he's at 9 then so be it.

And if he feels jada is better and a legend, so be it.

Mad people have explained the difference between Jadakiss and Short, in terms of the era short came up in and what he did for the bay and the place he holds in the rap lexicon. And that's BEFORE considering the actual stats, like records sold both independently and with a major. Both on this thread and in the Short thread.

No?

Yall keep saying "what he did for the bay" like that means anything to me. I'm talkin about hiphop legend, not the bay legend. In that case, what about what Jada did for Yonkers?

"he sold out of his trunk" who gives af.

Yall keep saying "what he did for the bay" like that means anything to me. I'm talkin about hiphop legend, not the bay legend. In that case, what about what Jada did for Yonkers?

Now you're demonstrating my point, son. I already said 'You can agree or not agree with it, but why do you keep asking people for an explanation that was already given.'

You keep saying 'How is too short a legend and Kiss aint?'.

We explained that already. You commented on that explanation. Stop asking for the explanation that you already got.

Maybe I'm tripping or explaining this wrong. Someone else read these shits and tel me if I'm being clear. *shrugs*

Bold is the key. What has Jada done to make him a Hip Hop legend. Not top 25 rapper, Hip Hop legend.

What has he done that he should be mentioned w/ Big, Pac, Jay, Nas, Cube, etc.

Back