Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Jadakiss

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
I think the majority of people outside of ABW will rank jada in that 50. I don't think the majority of people outside of ABW rank Lupe where yall do.

Doesn't negate the fact that you referenced the ABW list, and Jada's place there, as a reason to why he should be a legend not a vet. Yet you didn't use that same metric when voting for Lupe.

When mfs were dropping top 50 lists everyday on social media, Lupe wasn't on them mfs. He wasn't on the T.I list, he wasn't even on the viral one with Budden on it.

Only on here is where Lupe is ranked that high. I'm not gonna go in on why, but yea.

Doesn't negate the fact that you referenced the ABW list, and Jada's place there as a reason to why he should be a legend not a vet. Yet you didn't use that same metric when voting for Lupe.

Are you skimming through my posts? I just said, OUTSIDE of ABW jada is ranked high on that list. That's the metric im using. Both on and off of ABW jada is ranked high. ONLY ON ABW is lupe ranked high.

I know you fuk wit Budden music and thinks he's a dope rapper. Which is why you rank him high.

But do you think he's a legend?

I already gave you my Kweli example. A guy I have in my top 10-15 but imo ain't a legend.

I don't wanna derail the thread on make this a budden thread. I'll make a legend/vet thread for budden and we can debate the topic there.

Are you skimming through my posts? I just said, OUTSIDE of ABW jada is ranked high on that list. That's the metric im using. Both on and off of ABW jada is ranked high. ONLY ON ABW is lupe ranked high.

You're moving the goalpost. I followed the whole back and forth. You referenced ABW's top 50 as a reason for Jada's legendary status. Nobody else. If you'd never mentioned it, it wouldn't be part of the discussion. Now that @Revolver Ocelot has used that same list to refute your stance, you're disregarding the list. Make it make sense.

Eminem mentioned Jada in til I collapse in his list of legends who inspired him who he personally feels are better than him.

But 18 years later he's not a legend?

You're moving the goalpost. I followed the whole back and forth. You referenced ABW's top 50 as a reason for Jada's legendary status. Nobody else. If you'd never mentioned it, it wouldn't be part of the discussion. Now that @Revolver Ocelot has used that same list to refute your stance, you're disregarding the list. Make it make sense.

I already did and you're stuck on a point you think you're making.

Jada is considered one of the top 25/50 rappers on and off ABW, lupe isn't. Simple as that.

But my point was, where a person might rank as a rapper doesn't equate to if they're a legend or not.

I already did and you're stuck on a point you think you're making.

Jada is considered one of the top 25/50 rappers on and off ABW, lupe isn't. Simple as that.

You could have made that point initially but chose to use the ABW list as your only reference. That is, until that same list was used against you. Then it switched to both on and off ABW. The posts are all there for everyone to read. If you said, "Jada is considered one of the top 25/50 rappers on and off ABW" from the jump, @Revolver Ocelot wouldn't have been able to use Lupe as a rebuttal.

You could have made that point initially but chose to use the ABW list as your only reference. That is, until that same list was used against you. Then it switched to both on and off ABW. The posts are all there for everyone to read. If you said, "Jada is considered one of the top 25/50 rappers on and off ABW" from the jump, @Revolver Ocelot wouldn't have been able to use Lupe as a rebuttal.

Idk what kind of retarded tag team you think you're doing with @Revolver Ocelot but foh

Point out where something I said was inaccurate. All the posts are here in this thread for all to follow.

It's ok that @Revolver Ocelot got you this time. We all get caught out there from time to time. You'll get him on the next go round, champ.

Just cuz you've been in here cheerleading for Rev doesn't mean I "lost this round". I hope he's paying you good for that shit.

We gonna have to get this Boggs @Golde on blood pressure meds in a minute. And a dunce cap. Lol.

My nigga...we all know that Jada is a better rapper than Too $Short...but THAT. NIGGA. AINT. NO. LEGEND.
So ALL top 25/50 rappers legends?

Well we need to run back some of them threads then.

That shit doesn't even make sense. How's a mf one of the top 25 rappers who ever lived but not a legend?

Just cuz you've been in here cheerleading for Rev doesn't mean I "lost this round". I hope he's paying you good for that shit.

Use the posts to prove that what I have stated is inaccurate then. That should be real easy. I'm not above admitting I was wrong if you can prove it. Ad hominem attacks won't change the facts though.

Back