Welcome To aBlackWeb

Legend or Vet: Devin The Dude

Legend or Vet?

• Total voters
hell yeah... Da Pimp and Da Gangsta???? how would I not be on them?

Im from Shreveport, LA

damn throw devin away then lol

Ima change my vote to vet. Just bc I don't necessarily like his music, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve the respect or that title. I see the impact.

dope...theres a few I give their due that I dont really rock with

you aint gotta like him for me tho lol

This pretty much sums up my opinion of dude

Clearly he get busy on the mic, gets respect from his peers and reps his region heavy and powerfully but he never made any real waves

He in that Tech 9, Trick Daddy, Royce 59, Gucci Mane, E 40 space

First I think E-40 and Gucci wack as fuck, but to say they ain't made no real waves is bullshit.

Trick wasn't making any waves in the late 90's/early 2000's? Really?

devin gotta be up there with e40 as garbage ass niggaz i simply don't understand how niggaz seeriously listen to let alone think highly of these niggaz...

dude wack as fuck.

i don't think i've ever in my life given one artist more chances and honest listens than devin the dude...

i have forced myself through hours of this niggaz music and can't tell you the name of one of his songs, or still make any sense of the appeal whatsoever..

this is not to diss anyone, even though i know yall gonna take this to heart.. but that nigga dookie grits

Typical East Coast Bias hating ass nigga response...He is a veteran... and he never got diss by no other rapper... He got respect in the game.

First I think E-40 and Gucci wack as fuck, but to say they ain't made no real waves is bullshit.

Trick wasn't making any waves in the late 90's/early 2000's? Really?
After assessing this response my statement still stands

Rebuttal?

You sounding like Du and Goldie in that NL thread with this slim.

Devin might not be a household name but dude has done a feature w/ just about EVERYBODY.
He can still be a vet

Nate Dogg did features with just about everyone and I would find it very hard to not label him a legend

The nigga most known for getting washed by KRS-One gave a cosign?

200.gif

Back