Welcome To aBlackWeb

Legend or Vet: Common

Legend or Vet: Com Sense

• Total voters
he not even as major to chicago as beans is to philly, ..... but yall ready to call common a legend?

foh

tenor.gif

You right Com more important to the Chi then Beans is to Philly.

The Chi respect their Legends, while Philly jump their supposed legends.

Has classic albums/songs, kanye had to revive him tho, jay made that bar about him (goat respect), hes dissed at least 2 greats during their run n held up

I wanna vote legend but

Has classic albums/songs, kanye had to revive him tho, jay made that bar about him (goat respect), hes dissed at least 2 greats during their run n held up

I wanna vote legend but
But he missing something, i know. Top Tier Vet, he dont have enough impact or time on the throne to be a legend.

Kanye didnt HAVE to revive him. They just from the same city and Dilla had just died so Common needed a new producer to work with. Meeting Kanye was more of a right place at the right time type of thing. Im sure No ID put him on to Kanye as well. After the success of BE they kept that relationship going for a bit.

Kanye didnt HAVE to revive him. They just from the same city and Dilla had just died so Common needed a new producer to work with. Meeting Kanye was more of a right place at the right time type of thing. Im sure No ID put him on to Kanye as well. After the success of BE they kept that relationship going for a bit.
Regardless of why they worked together kanye gave him a classic n brought him back. He released Electric Circus before that so mfs started writing him off. How u go to that from Like Water for Chocolate?

:ainttrippin:
if beans ain't a legend common ain't a legend....

this has nothing to do with common, but i was appalled by some of the shit yall said in that beans thread, so i wll officially be this way whenever yall call a nigga a legend who ain't better than beans.....

shit's crazy

i don't like anything about these polls

Kinda crazy tho i voted gucci legend

Impact is serious mayne

Just because someone influences something doesn't mean it's a positive influence. It can be argued that Wayne and Gucci are both responsible for a lot of the fuck shit that happens in rap today.

The incoherence, the blatant glamorizing of being a drug user, the faggy fashion. All impact ain't positive.

How many rappers have accomplished what Common has? Some of you niggas suck.

Just because someone influences something doesn't mean it's a positive influence. It can be argued that Wayne and Gucci are both responsible for a lot of the fuck shit that happens in rap today.

The incoherence, the blatant glamorizing of being a drug user, the faggy fashion. All impact ain't positive.

CO SIGN

Same can be said about kanye

But u cant deny hes a legend

Dont take it so personal g

Back