Welcome To aBlackWeb

Legend or Vet: Common

Legend or Vet: Com Sense

• Total voters
Classic song and concept. A lot of spin offs, but that dont get him an impact pass.

U remove that song alone, alot of classic songs are removed from hip hop. When u add to the classic albums, classic diss record, etc. He's a legend

Wearing crochet sweaters and dating Badu for years and not smashing when you know she got the voodoo pussy ain’t legendary B.
Why you worried about how he dressing and who he fucking b

U remove that song alone, alot of classic songs are removed from hip hop. When u add to the classic albums, classic diss record, etc. He's a legend
List the I use to love HER sons if you dont mind. He a vet, super solid vet, like Thought. He be spitting and kicking that shit, but he a vet.

What makes him a legend?

Always starts with the fact that he is a top tier emcee. So lets start.

Top tier emcee? - Check
20+ years in? - Check
Respect by his peers? - Check
Classic albums? - Check
Classic rap beef that he won? - Check
Genre defining song? - Check
Gold Albums? - Check
Grammies? - 3 won, 17 nomimations
Chart #1? - Check

Yo what else do yall want? Just cause yall dont listen to him dont mean he aint a legend.

Always starts with the fact that he is a top tier emcee. So lets start.

Top tier emcee? - Check
20+ years in? - Check
Respect by his peers? - Check
Classic albums? - Check
Classic rap beef that he won? - Check
Genre defining song? - Check
Gold Albums? - Check
Grammies? - 3 won, 17 nomimations
Chart #1? - Check

Yo what else do yall want? Just cause yall dont listen to him dont mean he aint a legend.
Those look like solid vet stats. He's never been on top of hip hop and has little to no impact.
You literally have to have it all to be a legend to me, and the ones I named are weighted heavier imo.

Those look like solid vet stats. He's never been on top of hip hop and has little to no impact.
You literally have to have it all to be a legend to me, and the ones I named are weighted heavier imo.
But Gucci a legend?

If you a ripping the culure up and watering it down almost ushering the way to another genre i guess you can call it an IMPACT.

Back