Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
I listened to The Lox, im not going to lie and say at one point he wasn't the hottest out of New York. You niggas just bias and your opinions are trash

When MF.

He wasn't even the hottest on his own label, let alone NYC. He was at best 3rd behind Big & Mase.

This nigga one shining moment was when Why was hot, dassit.

And your opinions continue to be hot dumpster juice.

LOL nigga said he the LOX.

What album was it? Money, Power, Respect? That was damn near 25 years ago nigga. LMAO
Cut the bullshit out, Jadakiss has done more than Black Thought in hip hop, been on more hits than Black Thought and has had more success than Black Though. You niggas can't stop from being bias, I see why Goldie be pissed off in these threads cause niggas don't know what the hell they be talking about.

Cut the bullshit out, Jadakiss has done more than Black Thought in hip hop, been on more hits than Black Thought and has had more success than Black Though. You niggas can't stop from being bias, I see why Goldie be pissed off in these threads cause niggas don't know what the hell they be talking about.

See that more of the retarded dumb shit you say that made people stop taking your opinion seriously.

Go chase around the mods, then bitch that they messing w/ you for the 200000 time. that's the only thing ur good at around here.

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones
See that more of the retarded dumb shit you say that made people stop taking your opinion seriously.

Go chase around the mods, then bitch that they messing w/ you for the 200000 time. that's the only thing ur good at around here.
Just prove the nigga wrong why the need to get personal

Reactions: Maywood

The only dumb nigga in this thread is you, if you wanna start throwing insults like a little kid then we can do that but you still ain't made no case about Jada not being a legend, it's just your usual dumb ass opinion that you type up all over the site from music to television/movies

The only dumb nigga in this thread is you, if you wanna start throwing insults like a little kid then we can do that but you still ain't made no case about Jada not being a legend, it's just your usual dumb ass opinion that you type up all over the site

MF I been made a case in this thread and Jada's thread.

If your dumbass didn't see it that's on MF.

• Haha
Just prove the nigga wrong why the need to get personal

Yeah I'm the first to call names

giphy.gif
.....FOH