Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
man you the same nigga that said kanye wont a legend but jermaine dupri is lmaoooo.

scram
So Jermain aint have a big hand in the success of hip hop and R&B, he didn't have a hand in making stars achieve platinum success. So So Def didn't make a mark in the industry, go to bed Race your lack of sleep got your brain malfunctioning

So Jermain aint have a big hand in the success of hip hop and R&B, he didn't have a hand in making stars achieve platinum success. So So Def didn't make a mark in the industry, go to bed Race your lack of sleep got your brain malfunctioning

JD is not a legend. thats like saying Dj Khaled is a legend lmaoooo

kanye, even tho hes now a white man on night mode, is a damn legend and thats just facts my friend.

JD is not a legend. thats like saying Dj Khaled is a legend lmaoooo

kanye, even tho hes now a white man on night mode, is a damn legend and thats just facts my friend.
But JD has done more than Black Thought who you've been arguing is a legend and don't disrespect JD by bringing up no damn khaled

But JD has done more than Black Thought who you've been arguing is a legend and don't disrespect JD by bringing up no damn khaled

Im bringing up the fact you stated JD is a legend based off the amount of artist he amplified. Dj Khaled has done similar things for those in his realm of influence

they both still arent legends. sorry

Last edited:
More dumbass response

Vet, Philly legend, legendary group.

Black Thought alone however? If you ask anybody about Black Thought outside the Eastest of East coast the response would be, “who”?

You can’t be a legend if you the average hip hop fan can’t spit a Black Thought verse.

So the group is legendary, and presumably well known by the average Hip Hop

But the ONLY front man for said group isn't

:wdf5:

was going thru my library and found this book

View attachment 236650Where does Black thought fit w these dudes?View attachment 236650

LMAO @ using this as some sorta end all be all.

Can't wait for the unanimous legend vote for the Clispe... :hahaha:

LOL @ Can't Nobody Hold Me Down being the "most Important" song of 97. Shit wasn't even the most important song on the album. And that album wasn't even the most important release from that label that year.... :lol9:

Y'all niggas just keep y'all own cards w/ every failed attempt to discredit the Almighty Black Thought.

best thing to come outta Gary is Freddie Gibbs

giphy.gif

Back