Legend or Vet

• Total voters
You know how many wack/unknown rappers have done a BET cypher :smh:

Here it come's

BreakableDeliciousCapybara-size_restricted.gif

Really?

That's why he wasn't voted a legend.

FOH clown ass nigga
Quit crying cause you wrong, you should be used to it since it's been that way since you signed up. The fact is Jada has been on a higher plateau than Black Thought, if you wasn't a Black Thought dick rider you would see that. Nigga ain't got a leg to stand on in this debate so that's why he resorting to name calling

Nigga's in their feelings like we calling dude trash where in my first post I called dude dope

Quit crying cause you wrong, you should be used to it since it's been that way since you signed up. The fact is Jada has been on a higher plateau than Black Thought, if you wasn't a Black Thought dick rider you would see that. Nigga ain't got a leg to stand on in this debate so that's why he calling me names.

Let's go over the gametape.

Jada WASN'T voted a legend

Black Thought WAS voted a legend.

Where was I wrong dumbass. reason 177872635380 why you have the lowest approval rating here.. :lol9:

• Haha
Reactions: Race Jones
Let's go over the gametape.

Jada WASN'T voted a legend

Black Thought WAS voted a legend.

Where was I wrong dumbass. reason 177872635380 why you have the lowest approval rating here.. :lol9:
I don't care about these polls, niggas been biased on who they like instead of who actually deserve to be in the legend category which is why you've been crying for days like a groupie bitch. You're the last nigga to be talking about anyone's intelligence, take your ass back to arguing with Du about comic books, that's where you're taken serious cause you suck everywhere else